UNILAG Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale. The University of Lagos screening form can be access via the UNILAG Post UTME registration portal.
Only students who choose the University of Lagos as their first choice and scored a minimum of 200 in JAMB are eligible to apply.
Read on to see how to apply for the University of Lagos Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the University of Lagos Post UTME registration portal.
UNILAG Post UTME screening form is out. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the UNILAG Post UTME screening form, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. Read on to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
UNILAG Post UTME Form 2021
This is to inform the general public especially UNILAG aspirants that the University of Lagos, UNILAG Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale.
The UNILAG Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
UNILAG Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Candidates are advised to purchase the Post UTME form before the deadline. UNILAG Post UTME form closing date for registration is on
Friday, 17th July, 2020. Interested applicants are advised to use this opportunity to complete their applications.
The University of Lagos hereby invites students who made the University their first choice in the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 200 to apply for screening.
Method of Application:
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000 (Two thousand naira only) via the University of Lagos portal.
Download UNILAG Past Questions and Answers
Download the University of Lagos Post UTME past questions and answers in order to prepare for the Post UTME screening. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination. Download Here UNILAG Past Questions and Answers.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form
Online Registration and Payment Instructions.
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the official UNILAG Portal via https://admissions.unilag.edu.ng/
- Click on Admissions
- Select Post-UTME Application
- Login with your JAMB UTME Registration number as username and your surname as password.
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal and upload your passport photograph to complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass.
Candidates with awaiting results are advised to obtain their results and upload them on the University of Lagos website via unilag.edu.ng for their status to be updated immediately. The update would enable them to be considered in the e-screening exercise conducted by the school.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form
- Candidates who are less than sixteen (16) years of age are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who made the University of Lagos their first choice in the 2021/2022 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for the screening.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
- The University has zero-tolerance for drug abuse, and any student found wanting will be penalize.
- All aspiring students are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
If you still have any questions regarding the University of Lagos Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the UNILAG Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.