What Information do We Collect?
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as:
- Your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address)
- browser version
- browser type
- the pages of our Service that you visit
- the time and date of your visit
- the time spent on those pages
- number of clicks to analyze trends
- unique device identifiers
- and other diagnostic data.
When you access the service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to:
- the type of mobile device you use
- your mobile device unique ID
- the IP address of your mobile device
- your mobile operating system
- the type of mobile Internet browser you use
- unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
- These cookies also allows us to remember choices you make when you use our site, such as remembering your language preference or login details. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use our site.
How We Use Collected Information
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To improve our Service: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services, design, and our tutorials.
- To manage Your Account: To manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- To contact You: To contact you by email or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to respond to your service requests and support needs effectively.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our products, services, and your experience.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We do not disclose any information you share to us to other parties. To serve our users better, we may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business. We may also share generic aggregated demographic information with our advertisers, service providers, trusted affiliates, and business partners.
Unless you have given us your permission, we may share your information with these third parties for the limited purposes outline below:
- Sending out newsletters
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
Security of Your Personal Data
But remember that no method of electronic storage or transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to use variety of security measures to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Third Party Websites
Our web pages may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. If you click on third party links, you will be directed to those sites. These third party sites have independent and separate privacy policies.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content and activities of these sites.
We welcome any feedback about these third-party sites.
Your Acceptance to this Policy
We will notify you via your E-mail address or a notice on our home page before the changes takes effect. We will update the “Last updated” date at the bottom of this web page.