School of nursing Lafia admission form 2021 is out. Nasarawa State school of nursing form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. Nasarawa State school of nursing form 2021 closing date will soon be announced. Read on to see the requirements and how to apply for admission.
The Nasarawa State School of Nursing and Midwifery form can be accessed via the Nasarawa State school of nursing portal. See how to apply for the school of nursing and midwifery Lafia admission form below.
School of Nursing Lafia Form 2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nasarawa State School of Nursing and Midwifery, Lafia, for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Only candidates who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings are eligible to apply.
Nasarawa State School of Nursing Admission Form 2021/2022
This is to inform the general public especially prospective students of the Nasarawa State School of Nursing and Midwifery, Lafia, that the school of Nursing and Midwifery Lafia admission form for the 2021/2022 session is on sale. The Nasarawa State School of Nursing form costs N8,000 (Eight Thousand Naira Only).
Interested and qualified students are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. Nasarawa State school of nursing form closing date is not yet stated.
Read on to see how to apply for admission successfully without any hindrance via the official school portal.
How to Apply for Nasarawa State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form 2021
Nasarawa State School of Nursing and Midwifery, Lafia hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal at www.nassnm.edu.ng in order to participate in the online application exercise for the 2021/2022 Academic session.
- Log on to https://www.nassnm.edu.ng
- Click the APPLY NOW button
- Read requirements for admission
- Click the CREATE ACCOUNT button
- Select NURSING as School option
- Fill in the registration field to create an account.
- Confirm your account in your SMS or Email.
- Candidates are advised to generate their RRR from the internet not from the bank.
- Click PAY NOW button to proceed
- Print the payment slip and proceed to make payment at any bank location.
- Login to your account on the portal.
- Fill your personal data and education qualification to complete the application.
- Wait for test invite via SMS and/or Open announcement.
We will update this page once the Nasarawa State School of Nursing exam date is announced.
If you still have any questions regarding the school of nursing Lafia form 2021, feel free to chat with us using the Chat With Us Button. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the school of nursing Lafia admission form 2021, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.