UNILORIN Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale. The University of Ilorin screening form can be accessed via the UNILORIN Post UTME registration portal.
UNILORIN Direct Entry Screening Form can also be access via the University of Ilorin admission portal. See how to apply for UNILORIN admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Only students who choose the University of Ilorin as their first choice and scored a minimum of 180 in JAMB are eligible to apply. All direct entry candidates can now change course on the school admission portal.
Read on to see how to apply for the University of Ilorin Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the University of Ilorin Post UTME registration portal.
UNILORIN Post UTME screening form is out. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the UNILORIN Post UTME screening form, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. Read on to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2021
This is to inform the general public especially UNILORIN aspirants that the University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale.
The UNILORIN Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
UNILORIN Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the Post UTME form before the deadline. UNILORIN Post UTME form closing date for registration is not yet stated.
The University of Ilorin hereby invites students who made the University their first choice in the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 180 to apply for screening.
Method of Application:
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000 (Two thousand naira only) via the University of Ilorin portal.
Download UNILORIN Past Questions and Answers
Download the University of Ilorin Post UTME past questions and answers in order to prepare for the Post UTME screening. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination. Download Here UNILORIN Past Questions and Answers.
How to Apply for UNILORIN Post UTME Form
- Visit the official UNILORIN admission portal.
- Click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill the displayed fields, (e.g. JAMB Registration Number).
- Click on the ‘Get Details’ button for your JAMB information.
- Click on ‘Make Payment’ link and you will be redirected to Remita platform to proceed with the payment
- Upon successful payment, Click on ‘Pre-Admission Screening Login’
- Click on the ‘Continue Registration’ link
- Fill in your other bio-data information and upload your passport photographs by clicking on browse button to select your picture. Your Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB.
- On completion of bio-data, click on the ‘Next Step’ button then click ‘OK’ on the message dialog box.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button when you are sure all information has been accurately provided.
For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- The step by step Registration Procedure in (1 – 10) above also applies to Direct Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates are also required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save.
- On the dialogue box click ‘OK’ when concluded;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications, click on qualifications drop-down to select as appropriate.
- Click on save when concluded.
Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page.
If you still have any questions regarding the University of Ilorin Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the UNILORIN Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.