The full list of approved King David University courses and their cut-off mark has been published. See the accredited KDUMS courses and requirements for admission for the 2023/2024 below.
This web page contains a complete list of accredited courses offered at the King David University of Medical Sciences. We have published the approved KDUMS courses and cut off marks for admission.
So if you are a prospective student of the King David University of Medical Sciences Uburu and want to confirm if the school offers your preferred choice of course, then you are on the right track.
Whether you have been searching for a list of science courses offered at the King David University of Medical Sciences, medical courses, KDUMS courses and school fees, all courses under education, or any other accredited courses in KDUMS, then you will find a complete list of courses offered in the school at the end of this article.
All the courses offered in the school are fully accredited. Also, before applying for admission, make sure that the school offers your preferred choice of course.
So if you want to study any science courses offered at King David University, then scroll down and check the complete programmes offered in the institution. This page will be updated once a new course is added. KDUMS courses 2023 are as follows.
King David University of Medical Sciences Courses 2023/2024
- Biology/Biotechnology (B.Sc.)
- Biomedical Engineering (B.Eng.)
- Computer Science (B. Sc.)
- Dentistry (BDS)
- Human Nutrition & Dietetics (B.Sc.)
- Industrial Chemistry (B.Sc.)
- Industrial Mathematics (B.Sc.)
- Industrial Physics (B. Sc.)
- Medical Laboratory Science (MLS.)
- Medicine & Surgery (MBBS)
- Microbiology/Parasitology (B.Sc.)
- Nursing Science (BNS.)
- Optometry (OD)
- Pharmacy (Pharm D)
- Physiotherapy (DPT)
- Public Health (B.Sc.)
- Radiography & Radiation Sciences (BSc)
If your choice of course is not on the list, then we advise you to apply for admission in any other universities in Nigeria. But if your preferred course is on the list, then it is important to know the admission requirement for all undergraduates. The requirements are listed below.
KDUMS Courses and Requirements for Admission
- You should not be below the age of sixteen (16) years at the time of application.
- You must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and meet the minimum required JAMB cut-off mark for the King David University of Medical Sciences.
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO, GCE, or its equivalent in no more than two (2) sittings.
Above is the list of KDUMS undergraduate courses for 2023 and the requirements for admission. If you meet the above entry requirements, you will be offered admission to study your choice of course.
Now that you know the list of accredited courses in KDUMS, it is also important to know how much is the school fees per semester. We have published KDUMS school fees for new students to help you know what to budget for each academic year.
You can also check KDUMS admission form to know more about the cost of the Post UTME form, the screening exercise, and how to apply for admission and get admitted on your first attempt.
If you still have any questions regarding the list of accredited courses offered in KDUMS, feel free to use the comment box below this page.