School of Nursing Madobi admission form 2022 is out. Kano State school of nursing form for the 2022/2023 academic session is on sale. Kano State School Of Nursing and Midwifery 2022 form closing date will soon be announced. Read on to see the requirements and how to apply for admission.
The School of Nursing Kano form 2022 can be accessed via the Kano State school of nursing portal. See how to apply for the School of Nursing Kano form below.
Kano State College of Nursing Form 2022
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kano State School Of Nursing and Midwifery, Kano and Madobi, for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Only candidates who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings are eligible to apply.
Kano State School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023
This is to inform the general public especially prospective students of the Kano State School Of Nursing and Midwifery, Madobi, that the 2022/2023 admission form for both School of Nursing Madobi and School of Nursing Kano is still on sale. The Kano State School of Nursing form costs N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira Only).
Interested and qualified students are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. Kano State school of nursing form closing date is not yet announced.
Read on to see how to apply for admission successfully without any hindrance via the official school portal.
Download Kano State School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
Download the Kano State school of nursing and midwifery past questions and answers in order to prepare for the school entrance examination. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination. Download Here Kano State school of nursing Past Questions and Answers.
How to Apply for Kano State School of Nursing Admission Form 2022
Kano State School Of Nursing and Midwifery, Kano and Madobi, hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal https://moh.knstate.healthcare in order to participate in the online application exercise for the 2022/2023 Academic session.
- Visit the school portal at https://moh.knstate.healthcare.
- Click Apply or Start Application.
- Enter a Valid Email address and click Submit.
- Check your Email inbox/Spam to verify your email by clicking the Content in the email received
- Provide the following information: First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, School you are applying to, the Course, and Password.
- Download the generated Payment Invoice and follow the instructions therein.
- Go to the nearest Polaris Bank and make a payment.
- Go to the College of Nursing Bursary unit for verification with evidence of payment.
- Go to https://moh.knstate.healthcare/apply.
- Enter your registered email and password.
- Follow the instruction at the Students Dashboard Step.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip while waiting for the Entrance Examination Time, Date, and Venue via your application Dashboard and email address.
If you still have any questions regarding the College of Nursing and Midwifery, Kano admission form 2022/2023, feel free to chat with us using the Chat With Us Button. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the school of nursing Kano form 2022, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.
Copyright Infringement: No article should be copied from this website without written permission from the author and proper reference and link to the page from which it is extracted. Anything else will lead to legal action for copyright infringement. All articles on this site are the result of careful research by our writers and editors.