School of nursing Iyi-Enu 2021 admission form. Iyi-Enu school of nursing form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. Iyi-Enu school of nursing 2021 form closing date will soon be announced. Read on to see the requirements and how to apply for admission.
The Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Ogidi form can be accessed via the Iyi-Enu school of nursing portal. See how to apply for the Iyi-Enu school of nursing admission form below.
Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Form 2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital, Ogidi, for the Basic Nursing programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Only candidates who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings are eligible to apply.
Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Admission Form 2021/2022
This is to inform the general public especially prospective students of the Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital, Ogidi, that the Iyi-Enu School of Nursing 2021/2022 form is on sale. The Iyi-Enu School of Nursing form costs N10,200 (Ten Thousand Two Hundred Naira Only).
Interested and qualified students are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. Iyi-Enu school of nursing form closing date is on May 2021.
Read on to see how to apply for admission successfully without any hindrance via the official school portal.
How to Apply for Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Admission Form
Nursing school Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital, Ogidi hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal www.iyienusonam.co.uk in order to participate in the online application exercise for the 2021/2022 Academic session.
Pay the sum of twelve thousand, four hundred naira (#12,400) to any of the following banks;
Akuchukwu Microfinance Bank within the hospital vicinity
Acc Name: School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu
Acc No: 0111000168 OR EcoBank
Acc Name: Iyienu School of Nursing
Acc No: 2182038360
Those paying into Akuchukwu microfinance bank will go to the account departments to change their teller to receipt. Proceed to the school for upload of your receipt and names or
For those who pay through EcoBank, Log on to www.iyienusonam.co.uk/p/jaxt.php?n=n and fill the form or log on to www.iyienusonam.co.uk:
- Click on the Application form.
- Submit teller to upload your receipt details for those that paid into Akuchukwu microfinance bank or your teller details for those that paid into Ecobank. Input all necessary and correct information needed.
- Your pin (Registration ID) will immediately be generated and sent within minutes/the hour to your mail/phone number. Please make sure you put in the correct email, as it will be generated and sent to your mail directly. Please, endeavour to put your correct email.
- Once your pin (Registration ID) is sent, log on to http://iyienusonam.co.uk/p/jax_reg.php and fill in the figures sent to you via mail.
- This will open your form.
- Endeavour to fill in all information and upload all the necessaries.
- Create your username and password, make sure they are easy for you to remember as it will give you access to your result and your data anytime any day.
- Submit the form and print out your exam slip which will give you access into the examination hall during the entrance examination.
Please, note the following; Entrance exam begins 15th June 2021 through to 19th June, 2021.
If you still have any questions regarding the Iyi-Enu school of nursing 2021/2021 form, feel free to chat with us using the Chat With Us Button. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the school of nursing Ogidi 2021 form, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.