TASU admission form is out. TASU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale. The Taraba State University screening form can be accessed via the TASU Post UTME registration portal.
TASU Direct Entry Screening Form is also out and can be accessed via the Taraba State University admission portal. See how to apply for TASU admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Taraba State University (TASU) Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the Taraba State University that the school management has reopened the 2021/2022 TASU Post-UTME registration portal. Only students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for TASU are eligible to apply for admission.
Download Taraba State University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Download TASU Post UTME past questions and answers here in order to prepare for the Post UTME screening. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination.
TASU Post UTME screening form is out. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the TASU Post UTME screening form, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. Read on to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
TASU Post UTME Form 2021
This is to inform the general public especially TASU aspirants that the Taraba State University, TASU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. The TASU Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
TASU Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. TASU Post UTME form closing date for registration is not yet stated.
The Taraba State University hereby invites students who had a minimum score of 160 and above in JAMB to apply for this year’s admission.
Read on to see how to apply for the Taraba State University Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the Taraba State University Post UTME registration portal.
How to Apply for TASU Post UTME Form
- Visit the TASU admission portal via www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/home/portal/application/register.php
- Create an Account using your preferred username, password, email address and phone number.
- Click on the button “Pay Now” under select payment option to make payment.
- Follow instructions to make payment through the e-payment gateway.
- Upon receiving successful payment, click on “continue” to complete your registration by providing your bio-data information, including schools attended, O’ Level results and Jamb details.
- Upload your passport photograph and other information as required, (i.e. O’level result and pin).
Note: Attach your scratch pin for your result, without this, your application would be nullified and you will be disqualified.
- Tick to accept the certification and click the ‘Submit Application’ button to save your details on the University Portal.
- Print Application slip and Acknowledgement slip..
If you still have any questions regarding the Taraba State University Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the TASU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.