FUOYE postgraduate admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session can be accessed via the official FUOYE postgraduate portal. See how to access the official Federal University Oye Ekiti postgraduate form 2023/2024 below.
The Federal University Oye Ekiti School of Postgraduate Studies invites suitably qualified candidates to submit an application for admission into its various FUOYE postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a part-time and full-time basis.
We will show you everything you need to know about the admission exercise, the cost of FUOYE PG form 2023, the Federal University Oye Ekiti postgraduate admission form closing date, and how to apply for the Federal University Oye Ekiti masters form 2023 successfully without any hindrance.
Read on to see the admission requirement, how to access FUOYE postgraduate application form 2023, the price of FUOYE masters form 2023/2024, and how to apply for FUOYE PG admission form 2023 below.
How much is the Federal University Oye Ekiti postgraduate form 2023/2024? FUOYE postgraduate admission form cost N15,000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira Only) and is non-refundable. Now that you know the cost of the admission form, let’s see the admission requirements and how to apply for FUOYE postgraduate form 2023 successfully.
Federal University Oye Ekiti Postgraduate Admission Requirement
- Master’s Degree: A candidate applying for the Master’s degree programme must have made a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) in his/her Bachelor’s degree programme.
- Ph.D. Degree: These programmes are available to holders of Master’s degrees, with a minimum of 60% score in their Master’s degree programmes.
- M.Phil /Ph.D. Degree: Candidates who score between 55.00% and 59.99% Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) at the Master’s level can apply for admission into the M.Phil/Ph.D programme on a full-time basis. The programme runs for a period of 12 calendar months after which the candidate, on good performance can transit to the Ph.D. programme. Candidates in this category are eligible for conversion to Ph.D. candidature, following a progress assessment report to be made by a Panel of Examiners at the end of the first session of registration. Candidates must score not less than 60% (aggregate) at the end of the first session to be eligible for conversion to the Ph.D. programme.
The following steps will walk you through the process of applying for FUOYE postgraduate form 2023/2024. To apply for admission, follow the procedures outlined below.
How to Apply for FUOYE Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
- Visit the school portal at https://spgs.fuoye.edu.ng.
- Click on apply now to start a new application or click on login to continue the application after payment.
- Use your Application Number as username and SURNAME as password.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. Upload your Passport by clicking on the Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport pictures must not be more than 20KB.
- On completion of bio-data, click on the “Next Step” button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All candidates should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Take a printout after completing the registration.
Note: The exam date and time for the Federal University Oye Ekiti PG screening test will be communicated to you through the contact details you submitted during registration.
The Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) Postgraduate admission closing date 2023/2024 will be announced once the admission form is out. This page will be updated with the starting and closing date once the form is out.
If you have any questions regarding FUOYE SPGS form 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond to your request.