FUAM Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi screening form can be access via the FUAM Post UTME registration portal.
FUAM Direct Entry Screening Form can also be access via the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi admission portal. See how to apply for FUAM admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Only students who choose the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi as their first choice and scored a minimum of 170 in JAMB are eligible to apply.
Read on to see how to apply for the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi Post UTME registration portal.
FUAM Post UTME screening form is out. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the FUAM Post UTME screening form, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. Read on to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
FUAM Post UTME Form 2021
This is to inform the general public especially FUAM aspirants that the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale.
The FUAM Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
FUAM Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the Post UTME form before the deadline. FUAM Post UTME form closing date for registration is not yet stated.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi that the school management has reopened the 2021/2022 FUAM Post-UTME registration portal.
The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi hereby invites students who made the University their first choice in the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 170 to apply for screening.
Method of Application:
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000 (Two thousand naira only) via the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi portal.
How to Apply for FUAM Post UTME Form
Steps for Online Registration for both Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening:
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only, (Bank/service charge inclusive).
- Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
- Candidates are expected to register online for the UTME/Direct Entry Screening. Registration Forms are available on the University website uam.edu.ng/utme (follow the guideline on the website).
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University portal and make a printout of the online registration form from the University website and come along with it for the screening exercise.
- Qualification for Screening
- UTME Candidates (100 level): Only Candidates with cutoff marks for the courses they applied for, with the minimum of five (5) O’ level credit passes in the relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings, are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates are advised to check requirements/subjects combination for their respective programmes on the University Portal.
The following steps will walk you through the payment procedures.
- Generate your RRR number.
- Go to FUAM admission portal ONLY (Not Remita website) or a Bank Branch to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR, choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. These options are:
- Bank Branch: Go to any commercial bank branch nationwide on REMITA to pay the fees.
- Mobile Banking: Use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the portal, uam.edu.ng to pay your fees/charges. Follow the instruction at fees.uam.edu.ng
- Internet Banking: Go to the school portal and follow the instruction on the website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
If you still have any questions regarding the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the FUAM Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.