LASPOTECH Post UTME form 2023/2024 academic session can be accessed via the official LASPOTECH Post UTME portal. See how to access the Lagos State Polytechnic admission form 2023/2024 below.
LASPOTECH portal is now enabled for online registrations. LASPOTECH HND form 2023/2024 can also be accessed via the Lagos State Polytechnic screening portal. The price of LASPOTECH form 2023/2024 and the admission requirements are clearly stated on the official LASPOTECH admission portal.
Is LASPOTECH Post UTME form 2023/2024 Out?
Are you a prospective student of the Lagos State Polytechnic and wondering if Lagos State Polytechnic admission form 2023 is out? If so, we will show you everything you need to know about LASPOTECH Post UTME 2023/2024 and how to apply for LASPOTECH registration form 2023 successfully without any hindrance.
We have outlined detailed information regarding LASPOTECH admission procedures. These include the starting and LASPOTECH Post UTME form closing date, registration processes, entry requirements, the price of Lagos State Polytechnic screening form 2023, and other related information you may wish to know. So take this article very seriously because all the information you need is on this page.
LASPOTECH Post UTME Requirements for Registration
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State Polytechnic, ND full-time and ND part-time programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Only students who choose the Lagos State Polytechnic as their first or second choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and score the required JAMB cut-off mark for the Lagos State Polytechnic are eligible to apply for admission. LASPOTECH cut-off mark for admission into the institution is 130.
In addition, candidates must obtain at least FIVE CREDIT passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings. However, credit in Mathematics is not compulsory for all LASPOTECH courses.
All aspiring students are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications. Also, candidates who do not participate in the PUTME screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
Now that you know the requirements for LASPOTECH Post UTME form 2023/2024, let’s look at the cost of the form and how to apply for admission successfully without any hindrance.
How much is the Lagos State Polytechnic Post UTME form 2023/2024? LASPOTECH Post UTME screening form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable. See how to apply for LASPOTECH application form 2023/2024 below.
How to Apply for Lagos State Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Candidates are expected to make an online payment of ₦2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only. This fee includes administrative and bank charges. Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic website at www.mylaspotech.edu.ng and follow the instructions.
- Log on LASPOTECH screening portal at www.mylaspotech.edu.ng.
- Click on the “Admission Applications” link on the Navigation pane.
- Select POST UTME Screening.
- Click on “View Available Programmes” to see available programmes.
- Click on “Apply to start creating a profile.”
- Fill the profile form and use your JAMB registration number as your username and choose a password of your choice (your password should contain alphabet, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 in characters, provide a valid and functional email address and phone number.
- Then, click on “Continue.”
- Check your email for a confirmation notification.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Click on “Pay” (you will make use of a web/internet-enabled ATM card (Master, VISA, or Verve card).
- Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of N2,000.00 only (Two Thousand Naira only), inclusive of Bank charges.
- Fill the application form provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will be required to scan and upload your WAEC/NECO/GCE of not more than 120kb each, as well as your previous educational history.
- You will also be required to upload a colored passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size.
- Click “Submit.”
- Print your completed application form after submission. You will be required to present the form at later date.
The official date for the 2023/2024 Lagos State Polytechnic Post UTME screening exercise is yet to be announced. However, we will update this page once LASPOTECH screening date 2023/2024 is announced.
If you have any questions regarding LASPOTECH admission form 2023/2024, feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond to your request.