LASPOTECH admission form for the ND program is out. LASPOTECH Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. The Lagos State Polytechnic screening form can be accessed via the LASPOTECH Post UTME registration portal. See how to apply for the LASPOTECH admission form via the Lagos State Polytechnic admission portal below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) ND full-time Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the Lagos State Polytechnic that the school management has reopened the 2021/2022 LASPOTECH Post-UTME registration portal.
Only those who chose Lagos State Polytechnic as their first choice in the 2021/2022 UTME and obtained the minimum JAMB cut off mark for LASPOTECH in addition to having the required relevant O’level credits as contained in the JAMB Brochure are eligible to apply for admission.
LASPOTECH Post UTME screening form is out. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the LASPOTECH Post UTME screening form, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. Read on to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
LASPOTECH Post UTME Form 2021
This is to inform the general public especially LASPOTECH aspirants that the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. The LASPOTECH Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
LASPOTECH Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. LASPOTECH Post UTME form closing date for registration is by 11:59 PM on Sunday 14th November 2021.
The Lagos State Polytechnic hereby invites students who had a minimum score of 130 and above in JAMB to apply for this year’s admission.
Read on to see how to apply for the Lagos State Polytechnic Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the Lagos State Polytechnic Post UTME registration portal.
How to Apply for LASPOTECH Post UTME Form
Candidates are expected to make an online payment of ₦2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only. This fee includes administrative and bank charges. Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic websites at www.mylaspotech.edu.ng and follow the instructions.
- Log on LASPOTECH website at https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
- Click on the “2021/2022 Admission Applications” link on the Navigation pane.
- Select POST UTME Screening
- Click on “View Available Programmes” to see available programmes.
- Click on “Apply to start creating a profile”
- Fill the profile form and use your JAMB registration number as your username and choose a password of your choice (your password should contain alphabet, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 in characters, provide a valid and functional email address and phone number.
- Then, click on “Continue”
- Check your email for a confirmation notification
- Log in with your username and password
- Click on “Pay” (you will make use of a web/internet-enabled ATM card (Master, VISA or Verve card) you can also make use of PAYATTITUDE for your payments)
- Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of ₦2,000.00 only (Two Thousand Naira only), inclusive of Bank charges
- Fill the application form provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will be required to scan and upload your WAEC/NECO/GCE of not more than 120kb each, as well as your previous educational history
- You will also be required to upload a colored passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size
- Click “Submit”
- Print your completed application form after submission. You will be required to present the form at later date.
If you still have any questions regarding the Lagos State Polytechnic Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the LASPOTECH Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.