The full list of approved Ebonyi State University courses and their cut-off mark has been published. See the accredited EBSU courses and requirements for admission for the 2023/2024 below.
This web page contains a complete list of accredited courses offered at the Ebonyi State University Abakaliki. We have published the approved EBSU courses and cut off marks for admission.
So if you are a prospective student of Ebonyi State University and want to confirm if the school offers your preferred choice of course, then you are on the right track.
Whether you have been searching for a list of science and art courses offered at the Ebonyi State University Abakaliki, EBSU engineering courses, medical courses, EBSU courses and school fees, all courses under education, or any other accredited courses in EBSU, then you will find a complete list of courses offered in the school at the end of this article.
All the courses offered in the school are fully accredited. Also, before applying for admission, make sure that the school offers your preferred choice of course.
So if you want to study any art, science, or social science courses at Ebonyi State University, then scroll down and check the complete programmes offered in the institution. This page will be updated once a new course is added. EBSU courses 2023 are as follows.
Ebonyi State University Courses 2023/2024
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Agricultural Science and Education
- Animal Science
- Applied Microbiology
- Applied Biology
- Applied statistics
- Banking and Finance
- Building Technology Education
- Business Education
- Business Management
- Computer Science
- Crop Production and Landscape Management
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Computer Science
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and Integrated Science
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Education and Religious Studies
- Education and Social Science
- Education and Social Studies
- Education Arts
- Educational Administration
- Educational Foundation
- Educational Management
- Electrical/Electronics Technology Education
- English Language and Literature
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Food Science and Technology
- Geology and Exploration Geophysics
- Geology and Geo-Physics
- Guidance and Counseling
- Health Education
- History and International Relation
- Home Economics and Education
- Human Kinetics
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Mathematics/Applied Statistics
- Industrial Mathematics/Computer
- Industrial Physics
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical/Automobile Technology Education
- Mechanical Metalwork Technology Education
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine and Surgery
- Nursing / Nursing Science
- Physics / Astrology
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Science Education
- Social Works
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Soil Science and Environmental Management
- Special Education
- Teacher Education Science
- Vocational and Technical Education
If your choice of course is not on the list, then we advise you to apply for admission in any other universities in Nigeria. But if your preferred course is on the list, then it is important to know the admission requirement for all undergraduates. The requirements are listed below.
EBSU Courses and Requirements for Admission
- You should not be below the age of sixteen (16) years at the time of application.
- You must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and meet the minimum required JAMB cut-off mark for Ebonyi State University.
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO, GCE, or its equivalent in no more than two (2) sittings.
Above is the list of EBSU undergraduate courses for 2023 and the requirements for admission. If you meet the above entry requirements, you will be offered admission to study your choice of course.
Now that you know the list of accredited courses in EBSU, it is also important to know how much is the school fees per semester. We have published EBSU school fees for new students to help you know what to budget for each academic year.
You can also check EBSU admission form to know more about the cost of the Post UTME form, the screening exercise, and how to apply for admission and get admitted on your first attempt.
If you still have any questions regarding the list of accredited courses offered in EBSU, feel free to use the comment box below this page.