EBSU admission form is out. EBSU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale. The Ebonyi State University screening form can be access via the EBSU Post UTME registration portal.
EBSU Direct Entry Screening Form is also out and can be access via the Ebonyi State University admission portal. See how to apply for EBSU admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the Ebonyi State University that the school management has reopened the 2021/2022 EBSU Post-UTME registration portal. Only students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for EBSU are eligible to apply for admission.
EBSU Post UTME screening form is out. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the EBSU Post UTME screening form, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. Read on to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
EBSU Post UTME Form 2021
This is to inform the general public especially EBSU aspirants that the Ebonyi State University, EBSU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. The EBSU Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
EBSU Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. EBSU Post UTME form closing date for registration is not yet stated.
The Ebonyi State University hereby invites students who had a minimum score of 160 and above in JAMB to apply for this year’s admission.
Read on to see how to apply for the Ebonyi State University Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the Ebonyi State University Post UTME registration portal.
Download Ebonyi State University Past Questions and Answers
Click the following link to download the EBSU Post UTME past questions and answers in order to prepare for the Post UTME screening. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination.
How to Apply for EBSU Post UTME Form
- Visit EBSU admission portal via https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
If you still have any questions regarding the Ebonyi State University Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the EBSU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.