Is BSU Post UTME form out for 2023/2024? When is BSU Post UTME form closing date 2023? See how to apply for the Benue State University Post UTME form 2023/2024 through the official BSU portal for both UTME/Direct Entry candidates.
BSU Post UTME portal is now enabled for online registrations. The 2023/2024 BSU Post UTME screening form price and requirements for admission are clearly stated below.
The 2023 Benue State University screening form can be accessed via the official BSU Post UTME registration portal. Read on to see the entry requirements, application processes, registration form closing date, how to access BSU admission portal and obtain BSU screening form 2023 plus other related information.
BSU Direct Entry form 2023/2024 can also be accessed via the Benue State University admission portal. Read on to see how to apply for the Benue State University Post UTME form 2023 successfully without any hindrance via the Benue State University Makurdi Post UTME registration portal.
Is BSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Out?
Are you a prospective student of the Benue State University Makurdi and wondering if BSU admission form 2023 is out? If so, we will show you everything you need to know about BSU Post UTME 2023/2024.
These include the registration processes, entry requirements, qualifications, BSU admission form deadline 2023, the price of BSUM Post UTME form 2023/2024, and other related information you may wish to know. So take this article very seriously because all the information you need is on this page.
BSU Post UTME Requirements for Registration
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Benue State University Makurdi, Degree programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. To be eligible for admission, you need to meet certain requirements which are stated below.
Only students who choose the Benue State University as their first choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and score the required BSU cut-off mark are eligible to apply for admission. The minimum cut-off mark for Benue State University is 180.
In addition, candidates must obtain at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language in no more than two sittings. However, some BSU courses do not require having credit in Mathematics.
All prospective students are advised to strictly adhere to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications as required. Also, candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise will not be offered admission.
Now that you know those who are eligible to obtain the Benue State University Post UTME form 2023/2024, let’s see how much the form cost and how to apply for BSU Post UTME 2023/2024 successfully without any hindrance.
How Much Is the Benue State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024? BSU Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable. See how to apply for BSU admission form 2023/2024 below.
Download BSU Past Questions and Answers
Download the Benue State University Post UTME past questions and answers in order to prepare for the Post UTME screening. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination. Download Here BSU Past Questions and Answers.
How to Apply for BSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Candidates shall be required to visit www.bsum.edu.ng
- Go to the Admissions menu, click on the Post Utme/Direct Entry link under the Applications section.
- Enter your JAMB number to verify your application.
- Once your details have been verified click on the “proceed “ link to continue to the payments platform.
- Click on any of the three (3) payment options below to make your payment. which is either
(I) For cash payments at Bank; Visit any of the following Bank Branches nationwide to make payment.
- Access Bank Plc.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc.
- Unity Bank Plc.
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- Skye Bank Plc.
- Fidelity Bank Plc.
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- ECO Bank Plc.
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
- Sterling Bank Plc.
Before proceeding to the bank, print your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate a Payment Receipt for you.
(II) For Online payments using Mastercard, VISA, and Verve Cards;
Click on the “Pay Online” button, you will be taken to Interswitch Payment Page. From the drop-down below the page, select your card type and enter the requested information to make a Payment. Once your payment is completed successfully, a receipt will be issued and you can continue with your application.
(III) For payment at ATM terminals
Visit any ATM terminal with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select Quickteller from the ATM menu
- select pay bills
- Fill in the Payment reference number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
- Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt
After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the University website www.bsum.edu.ng and still select “Post UTME/DE” under the “Applications” section under the Admissions menu of the University website. Once on the page, candidates are to follow the steps below to complete their registration:
- Enter your UTME Registration number and click the “Verify” button to verify your details.
- Click on the “proceed” link to log in to your account to register and upload relevant credentials online for the Post-UTME exercise.
- Click on “My Bio Data” link to complete your Biodata.
- Click on the “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificates or statement of results (not online slips).
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
- Marriage certificate/affidavits.
- Certificate of State Origin.
- JAMB Result slip.
- Click on the “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print two (2) copies.
- Candidates are expected to present the Acknowledgement Slips on the day of Post UTME.
- Candidates must upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal. Only candidates whose O’level results are on the JAMB portal will be given admission after passing all the prescribed examinations.
Note that the time and date of your exam will be indicated on your Acknowledgment slip.
Benue State University Post UTME Screening Date 2023/2024
There is no official date yet for the 2023/2024 Benue State University Makurdi Post UTME screening exercise for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates. However, we will update this page once BSU screening date 2023/2024 is announced.
If you meet the requirements and follow all the guidelines listed above, you will be able to apply for BSU Post UTME form 2023/2024 successfully and your name will be included in this year’s BSU admission list. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
From time to time, we published the latest update regarding the Benue State University admission form 2023 on this portal. So if you want to stay informed and never miss an update, then we strongly advise you to bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in order to stay updated.
If you have any questions regarding BSU registration form 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond to it.