BSU admission form is out. BSU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale. The Benue State University screening form can be access via the BSU Post UTME registration portal.
BSU Direct Entry Screening Form is also out and can be access via the Benue State University admission portal. See how to apply for BSU admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Benue State University (BSU) Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the Benue State University that the school management has reopened the 2021/2022 BSU Post-UTME registration portal. Only students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for BSU are eligible to apply for admission.
BSU Post UTME screening form is out. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the BSU Post UTME screening form, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. Read on to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
BSU Post UTME Form 2021
This is to inform the general public especially BSU aspirants that the Benue State University, BSU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. The BSU Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
BSU Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. BSU Post UTME form closing date for registration is not yet stated.
The Benue State University hereby invites students who had a minimum score of 180 and above in JAMB to apply for this year’s admission.
Read on to see how to apply for the Benue State University Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the Benue State University Post UTME registration portal.
Download Benue State University Past Questions and Answers
Click the following link to download the Benue State University Post UTME past questions and answers in order to prepare for the Post UTME screening. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination.
How to Apply for BSU Post UTME Form
Candidates shall be required to visit www.bsum.edu.ng
- Go to Admissions menu, click on Post Utme/De link under the Applications section.
- Enter your JAMB number to verify your application.
- Once your details have been verified click on the “proceed “ link to continue to the payments platform.
- Click on any of the three (3) payment options below to make your payment. which is either
(I) For cash payments at Bank; Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- Access Bank Plc.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc.
- Unity Bank Plc.
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- Skye Bank Plc.
- Fidelity Bank Plc.
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- ECO Bank Plc.
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
- Sterling Bank Plc.
Before proceeding to the bank, print your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
(II) For On-line payments using Mastercard, VISA and Verve Cards;
Click on the “Pay Online” button, you will be taken to Interswitch Payment Page. From the drop down below the page, select you card type and enter the requested information to make Payment. Once your payment is completed successfully, a receipt will be issued and you can continue with your application.
(III) For payment at ATM terminals
Visit any ATM terminal with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select Quickteller from the ATM menu
- select pay bills
- Fill in the Payment reference Number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
- Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt
After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the University website www.bsum.edu.ng and still select “Post UTME/DE” under “Applications” section under the Admissions menu of the University website. Once on the page, candidates are to follow the steps below to complete their registration:
- Enter your UTME Registration number and click “Verify” button to verify your details.
- Click on the “proceed” link to login to your account to register and upload relevant credentials online for the Post-UTME exercise.
- Click on “My Bio Data” link to complete your Biodata.
- Click on “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificates or statement of results (not online slips).
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
- Marriage certificate/affidavits.
- Certificate of State Origin.
- JAMB Result slip.
- Click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print two (2) copies.
- Candidates are expected to present the Acknowledgement Slips on day of Post UTME.
- Candidates must upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal. Only candidates whose O’level results are on the JAMB portal will be given admission after passing all the prescribed examinations.
Note that the time and date of your exam will be indicated on your Acknowledgment slip.
If you still have any questions regarding the Benue State University Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the BSU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.