Is the UITH school of nursing form for the 2024/2025 academic session out? When is the closing date for the 2024/2025 UITH school of nursing registration form? Read on to see the entry requirements, the application process, UITH school of nursing form closing date 2024, and how to apply for admission successfully.
The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital school of nursing form 2024 portal is now enabled for registration. The UITH form 2024/2025 can be accessed via the UITH school of nursing portal. See how to apply for the UITH school of nursing admission form below.
Is UITH School of Nursing Form out for 2024/2025?
Do you want to further your education at the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Ilorin and wondering if the UITH school of nursing admission form for 2024 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
We will show you everything you need to know about the UITH form 2024/2025, the requirements, qualifications, UITH school of nursing 2024 registration deadline, and other related information you may wish to know. So take this article very seriously because all the information you need is on this page.
Requirements for UITH School of Nursing Form 2024/2025
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin for the Basic Nursing/Midwifery programme for the 2024/2025 academic session.
Only candidates who have their WAEC, NECO, or GCE with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics at not more than two sittings are eligible to apply. Also, candidates must not be below the age of 17 years at the time of application.
Now that you know the requirements for admission, let’s look at the cost of the form, the examination date, how to get the school past questions, and how to apply for admission successfully without any hindrance.
How Much Is University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Form 2024/2025? The UITH school of nursing form costs N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only). See how to apply for the Ilorin school of nursing form 2024/2025 below.
UITH School of Nursing Examination Date 2024
There is no official date yet for the 2024/2025 University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital school of nursing entrance examination. However, we will update this page once the UITH school of nursing entrance examination date is announced.
Also, we strongly advised you to download the school entrance past questions and answers in order to prepare for the school entrance examination. You can download the past questions by clicking on the link below.
Only those who pass the school entrance examination will be offered admission. You can increase your chances of gaining admission by preparing yourself for the entrance exams using the school past questions and answers. The past questions will help you during your preparation.
How to Apply for UITH School of Nursing Admission Form 2024/2025
Download the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital past questions and answers in order to prepare for the school entrance examination. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination. Download Here: UITH school of nursing Past Questions and Answers.
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal www.uithilorin.org.ng/nursing in order to participate in the online application exercise for 2024/2025 Academic session.
The Application forms are to be filled on the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng/nursing) and pay Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) non-refundable fee to the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment gateway REMITA.
- All the data and scanned uploads (e.g Certificates, Referees, Remita receipt e.t.c) on the form fields MUST be supplied correctly as required for your form to be processed.
- Payment MUST be made first before proceeding to the form page
- To make a payment, log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Type University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on whom do you want to pay
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on Name of Service/Purpose
- Fill in the necessary information and make your payment.
- After payment is made through the Remita Platform, you can now proceed with your registration by filling the online BN FORM with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated with the payment made.
- Click APPLY NOW below, then it will redirect to the interface where you will be asked to enter a VALID personal E-mail address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the e-mail you provided during the E-mail registration.
- Login into your E-mail account by opening a new tab in the same browser already opened.
- Click on the link sent to your E-mail by noreply@uithilorin.
- The BN application form will be made available for you to fill and submit.
- Select the school in the drop-down menu you wish to apply for.
- Note: On the sponsor details form fields you are expected to get the scanned signature of sponsor in jpeg or png or jpg format for upload.
- Note: Each candidate is required to upload THREE TYPED AND SCANNED REFEREES, WITH THE REFEREES LETTER HEADED PAPER in jpeg or png or jpg format.
- Fill every other field on the form as required.
- After submission, wait for 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
- NOTE: if you do not see your printout, it means your form was not successfully submitted, so you have to refill the form
- NOTE: Please don’t bring the printout to the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital.
If you still have any questions regarding the UITH school of nursing Ilorin 2024/2025 form, feel free to chat with us using the Chat With Us Button. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the school of nursing Ilorin form 2024, feel free to let us know and we will respond immediately.