ATBU courses and requirements for admission for the 2021/2022 session have been published. See the full list of accredited courses offered at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi below.
We have published the official ATBU courses and cut off marks for admission. So read on to see the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University courses and requirements for undergraduate students.
ATBU Courses and Requirements
Have you been dreaming of furthering your education at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University and wondering if the school offered your preferred choice of course? If so, we have got you covered!
This page was created for the purpose of showing you the official list of courses offered at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University and the entry requirements into those courses.
So whether you have been searching for social science courses in ATBU, medical courses in ATBU, ATBU engineering courses, education courses in ATBU, or any other accredited courses in ATBU, then this page was created for prospective undergraduate students like you.
We believe that this article will be of help to you as you prepare to seek admission into this great institution. Also, all the programmes offered in the school are fully accredited.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi has Seven faculties offering courses in 42 subject area(s), with degrees offered in about 399 area(s) of specialization at the diploma, undergraduate, (PGD), (Master and PhD) levels.
Below is the official list of courses offered at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University for undergraduates students. This page will be updated once a new course is added. ATBU courses are as follows.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Courses
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Agriculture And Bioresource Engineering
- Animal Production
- Applied Geology
- Automotive Engineering
- Banking and Finance Technology
- Biological Sciences
- Business Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer and Communication
- Crop Production
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Management Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- General Studies
- Industrial Design
- Library and Information Science
- Management and Information Technology
- Mechanical/Production Engineering
- Mechatronics and Systems Engineering
- Medical Sciences
- Petroleum Engineering
- Science Education
- Soil Science
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- Quantity Survey
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Vocational and Technology Education
Above are the list of undergraduate courses in ATBU. We hope you have seen your choice of course. If so, then we hope you would love to know the cut off mark for ATBU and ATBU school fees for new students.
We have written a comprehensive article regarding ATBU school fees and the school JAMB cut off mark. Just click on the above links and you will be redirected to those pages.
ATBU Accredited Courses and Requirements
In order to get admission to study your preferred course, you need to met certain requirements which are listed below:
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO or its equivalent in no more than two (2) sittings.
- You should be at least sixteen years of age at the time of application.
- All candidates must beat the current cut off mark for the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University
If you meet the above requirements, you will gain admission to study your choice of course at the institution.
We hope this article on list of accredited courses offered in ATBU was helpful to you. If so, please share to help a friend.
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond immediately.