The full list of approved Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University courses and their cut-off mark has been published. See the accredited ATBU courses and requirements for admission for the 2023/2024 below.
This web page contains a complete list of accredited courses offered at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi. We have published the approved ATBU courses and cut off marks for admission.
So if you are a prospective student of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi and want to confirm if the school offers your preferred choice of course, then you are on the right page.
Whether you have been searching for a list of science and art courses offered at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU engineering courses, medical courses, ATBU courses and school fees, all courses under education, or any other accredited courses in ATBU, then you will find a complete list of courses offered in the school at the end of this article.
All the courses offered in the school are fully accredited. Also, before applying for admission, make sure that the school offers your preferred choice of course.
So if you want to study any art, science, or social science courses at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, then scroll down and check the complete programmes offered in the institution. This page will be updated once a new course is added. ATBU courses 2023 are as follows.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Courses 2023/2024
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Agriculture And Bioresource Engineering
- Animal Production
- Applied Geology
- Automotive Engineering
- Banking and Finance Technology
- Biological Sciences
- Business Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer and Communication
- Crop Production
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Management Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- General Studies
- Industrial Design
- Library and Information Science
- Management and Information Technology
- Mechanical/Production Engineering
- Mechatronics and Systems Engineering
- Medical Sciences
- Petroleum Engineering
- Science Education
- Soil Science
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- Quantity Survey
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Vocational and Technology Education
If your choice of course is not on the list, then we advise you to apply for admission in any other universities in Nigeria. But if your preferred course is on the list, then it is important to know the admission requirement for all undergraduates. The requirements are listed below.
ATBU Courses and Requirements for Admission
- You should not be below the age of sixteen (16) years at the time of application.
- You must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and meet the minimum required JAMB cut-off mark for Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi.
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO, GCE, or its equivalent in no more than two (2) sittings.
Above is the list of ATBU undergraduate courses for 2023 and the requirements for admission. If you meet the above entry requirements, you will be offered admission to study your choice of course.
Now that you know the list of accredited courses in ATBU, it is also important to know how much is the school fees per semester. We have published ATBU school fees for new students to help you know what to budget for each academic year.
You can also check ATBU Post UTME form to know more about the cost of the admission form, the screening exercise, and how to apply for admission and get admitted on your first attempt.
If you still have any questions regarding the list of accredited courses offered in ATBU, feel free to use the comment box below this page.