BU admission form 2023. Babcock University Post UTME form portal for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is now enabled for registration. The Babcock University form 2023/2024 can be accessed via the Babcock University Post UTME registration portal.
Babcock University Direct Entry screening form can also be accessed via the Babcock University admission portal. See how to apply for Babcock University admission form 2023/2024 below.
Babcock University Post UTME Starting Date 2023/2024
Is Babcock University Post UTME Form out for 2023? When will Babcock University start to sell their post UTME form for the 2023/2024 session?
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the Babcock University Ilishan-Remo that the school management has reopened the 2023/2024 Babcock University Post UTME registration portal.
Interested candidates are advised to purchase the registration form before the Babcock University Post UTME form closing date for registration.
In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the Babcock University Post UTME screening form 2023/2024, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. So read on to see how to apply for admission.
Requirements For Babcock University Post UTME 2023/2024 Registration
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Babcock University Ilishan-Remo, undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Only students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for Babcock University Ilishan-Remo are eligible to apply for admission.
- Minimum qualification for the First Degree Programs: 5 credits at the GCE/SSCE/NECO Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings); one sitting only for Medicine & Surgery.
- Candidates below 15 years of age are advised not to apply.
- CANDIDATES AWAITING WAEC/NECO SSCE RESULTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS BEFORE MATRICULATION.
- All candidates who APPLY DIRECTLY to Babcock University are REQUIRED to sit for the current JAMB examination (for 100 Level) or apply for JAMB Direct Entry admissions (for Direct Entry).
- Candidates who apply for Transfer Admissions need to present a JAMB Admission letter and transcript from previous universities and Attestation Letters.
Now that you know the Babcock University 2023/2024 Post UTME requirements, let’s look at the cost of the form and how to apply successfully without any hindrance.
How Much Is Babcock University Post UTME Form 2023/2024? Babcock University Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable. See how to apply for the Babcock University 2023/2024 Post UTME below.
How To Apply for Babcock University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Step 1: Visit the official Babcock University admission portal at http://application2.babcock.edu.ng to start the application process. Create login details with a valid email address and telephone number to obtain your Password
Step 2: Log in with your username as your email address and password as sent to the email address supplied in step 1.
Step 3: On the Left Panel do the following:
- Click to fill Form. Make sure you fill in all information requested.
- Click the button to save the form if you have filled in the information.
- Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
- Select Screening Centre and Date of Screening.
Babcock University screening date 2023/2024 for Post UTME and Direct Entry candidates will soon be announced. The Post UTME screening exercise will soon commence.
The screening exercise will be conducted for all UTME/Direct Entry candidates at the school campus. All prospective students are advised to take note of the date and the required documents for the screening exercise once the date is announced.
If you have any questions regarding the Babcock University 2023/2024 Post UTME Form, feel free to let us know using the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!