School of nursing Zaria 2021 admission form. ABUTH school of nursing form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. ABUTH school of nursing 2021 form closing date will soon be announced. Read on to see the requirements and how to apply for admission.
Download ABUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
Download the ABUTH school of nursing past questions and answers today and be 100% ready for the school entrance examination. It is all you need to guarantee success during the examination. Click Here to download.
The ABUTH School of Nursing Zaria form can be accessed via the ABUTH school of nursing portal. See how to apply for the ABUTH school of nursing admission form below.
Latest Update: Is Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital Zaria application form for nursing out for 2021/2022? Read on to find out.
ABUTH School of Nursing Form 2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, Zaria, for the Basic Nursing programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Only candidates who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings are eligible to apply.
ABUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2021/2022
This is to inform the general public especially prospective students of the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, that the ABUTH School of Nursing 2021/2022 form is on sale. The ABUTH School of Nursing form costs N6,200 (Six Thousand Two Hundred Naira Only).
Interested and qualified students are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. ABUTH school of nursing form closing date is on June 30, 2021.
Read on to see how to apply for admission successfully without any hindrance via the official school portal.
How to Apply for ABUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
The Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, Zaria, hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal www.apply.abuth.gov.ng in order to participate in the online application exercise for 2021/2022 Academic session.
- www.apply.abuth.gov.ng and click on Sign Up
- CREATE YOUR PROFILE (Always ensure you write down your LogIn ID and Password as you will need it to log back in)
- CHOOSE CHECK FORMS ON SALE or APPLY HERE
- FROM THE LIST OF AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES CHOOSE BY CLICKING APPLY on the right end
- Click APPLY
- A transaction page will be displayed; Click GENERATE RRR at the bottom left of the page
- A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will be generated on the page
- NOTE: paying online activates your account immediately.
(I) To pay online (Master/Visa/Internet Banking) CLICK on PAY VIA REMITA. (After paying just refresh your page and continue from step-12)
(II) To pay through a Bank, print your Transaction-slip and proceed to any Commercial bank of your choice (Make sure the RRR Number appears on the slip before printing and going to the bank)
- After payment come back to the portal http://apply.abuth.gov.ng
- Click on LOGIN and enter the LOGIN ID and PASSWORD you created at step-3
- Fill in all your details (Biodata, contact, Next of kin, Qualifications & passport Photo)
- Make sure you agree with terms and conditions by checking the box at the bottom of your submit form details, then Finally Submit (You can always come back to edit your application before the final closing date)
ABUTH school of nursing entrance examination has been scheduled to hold on Saturday 7th August 2021. Time: 8.00am prompt. Venue: ABU CBT-Centres.
If you still have any questions regarding the ABUTH school of nursing 2021/2021 form, feel free to chat with us using the Chat With Us Button. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the school of nursing ABUTH 2021 form, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.