UNIJOS postgraduate admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session can be accessed via the official UNIJOS postgraduate portal. See how to access the official University of Jos postgraduate form 2023/2024 below.
The University of Jos School of Postgraduate Studies invites suitably qualified candidates to submit an application for admission into its various UNIJOS postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a part-time and full-time basis.
We will show you everything you need to know about the admission exercise, the cost of UNIJOS PG form 2023, the University of Jos postgraduate admission form closing date, and how to apply for the University of Jos masters form 2023 successfully without any hindrance.
Read on to see the admission requirement, how to access UNIJOS postgraduate application form 2023, the price of UNIJOS masters form 2023/2024, and how to apply for UNIJOS PG admission form 2023 below.
How much is the University of Jos postgraduate form 2023/2024? UNIJOS postgraduate admission form cost N15,000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira Only) and is non-refundable. Now that you know the cost of the admission form, let’s see the admission requirements and how to apply for UNIJOS postgraduate form 2023 successfully.
University of Jos Postgraduate Admission Requirement
- Candidates seeking admission must possess five credit passes including English and Mathematics and other relevant subjects at O’ Level.
- Candidates seeking admission into a Master’s Degree or Postgraduate Diploma of the University of Jos must hold a good (First or second class) Honours Degree of this University or of other Universities recognized by the Senate of the University of Jos. The first degree must be in a discipline relevant to the programme into which admission is being sought.
- Candidates seeking admission into an M.Phil/Ph.D. programme must in addition possess a Master’s degree in the relevant discipline. M.Phil/Ph.D candidates are in addition required to have returned a Cumulative Score Average (CSA) of 60% and above in the final assessment result for the Master’s Degree as well as 60% and above in the Research Project.
- For all admissions, degree result transcripts are required.
The following steps will walk you through the process of applying for UNIJOS postgraduate form 2023/2024. To apply for admission, follow the procedures outlined below.
How to Apply for UNIJOS Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
- Visit portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on LOGIN
- Enter your email and password to create an account
- Click on Login to launch a personalized dashboard
- Click on Application Charge and then on Pay Application Charges.
- A window containing payment details will be displayed.
- Click SELECT PAYMENT
- Select your preferred payment option (Bank Branch, Card, etc) and provided the details required
- Follow the prompt through until payment is successful
- Print the receipt upon successful payment. Also, print the other copy of the receipt sent to your email.
- Fill in the Application Form
- Click on Submit when all tabs are correctly completed (a form will be generated for you. Print and keep for future reference)
Note: The exam date and time for the University of Jos PG screening test will be communicated to you through the contact details you submitted during registration.
The University of Jos (UNIJOS) Postgraduate admission closing date 2023/2024 will be announced once the admission form is out. This page will be updated with the starting and closing date once the form is out.
If you have any questions regarding UNIJOS SPGS form 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond to your request.