WAEC GCE Form 2023 is yet to be out. The 2023 WAEC GCE Second Series Registration is currently ongoing. The WAEC GCE Registration Form costs N18,000 only. See how to register for the 2023 WAEC GCE registration form below.
WAEC GCE Registration Starting Date 2023
This is to inform the general public that the West African Examination Council (WAEC) will soon commence the registration for the 2023 WASSCE GCE (2nd series) for Private Candidates. The registration starting date is yet to be made public.
The 2023 WAEC GCE registration procedure is designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centres. See more details regarding the ongoing GCE registration 2023 below.
General Information for GCE Registration 2023 Second Series
- Candidates must ensure they provide a valid email address and telephone number (s) during registration.
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable after their registration.
- Candidates should note that the registration fee is not refundable.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels.
- Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses and the Timetable for the examination that they can download from WAEC website www.waeconline.org.ng using the Registration PIN.
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- Any candidate who comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and /or electronic gadget(s) will have their entire results cancelled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled but may be prosecuted.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
WAEC GCE Registration Closing Date 2023
When is WAEC GCE form closing? WAEC GCE registration for Private Candidate 2023, Second Series is yet to commence. The closing date for WAEC GCE registration is yet to be announced.
Interested candidates are advised to register, capture, thumbprint, and submit all the required information before the registration deadline. To register for the GCE registration 2023 second series, follow the steps below.
How to Apply for WAEC GCE Form 2023
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Eighteen Thousand Naira (N18,000) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent, and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Jaiz Bank
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
In addition, you will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500) commission to the banks/accredited agents. After obtaining the Registration PIN, simply log on to https://registration.waecdirect.org for registration.
You need to conclude your registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. Also, ensure that your name, gender, dates of birth, passport photographs, and subjects are correct.
Print the Admission Notice/Photo Card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
Note: If you encounter any challenges, send a mail to Customer Care or call 234-1-9049320 or simply visit any computer registration center nearest to you to proceed with the registration.
If you have any questions regarding the WAEC GCE 2023 registration, feel free to let us know using the comment box below this page.