UNN Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale. The University of Nigeria, Nsukka screening form can be access via the UNN Post UTME registration portal.
UNN Direct Entry Screening Form is also out and can be access via the University of Nigeria admission portal. See how to apply for UNN admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Only students who choose the University of Nigeria as their first choice and scored a minimum of 180 in JAMB are eligible to apply.
Read on to see how to apply for the University of Nigeria Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the University of Nigeria Post UTME registration portal.
UNN Post UTME screening form is out. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the UNN Post UTME screening form, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. Read on to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
UNN Post UTME Form 2021
This is to inform the general public especially UNN aspirants that the University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. The UNN Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
UNN Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the Post UTME form before the deadline. UNN Post UTME form closing date for registration is not yet stated.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the University of Nigeria that the school management has reopened the 2021/2022 UNN Post-UTME registration portal.
The University of Nigeria hereby invites students who made the University their first choice in the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 180 to apply for screening.
Method of Application:
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial bank.
Download UNN Past Questions and Answers
Download the University of Nigeria Nsukka Post UTME past questions and answers in order to prepare for the Post UTME screening. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination. Download Here UNN Past Questions and Answers.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME Form
- Log on to the UNN Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students and click Online Application Form
- Then click on the Post UTME Admission Screening Application
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB):
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/Level 1
- O/Level 2 (for double sitting candidates) and,
- Click the NEXT button
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print Acknowledgement Slip
If you still have any questions regarding the University of Nigeria Nsukka Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the UNN Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.