UNIZIK postgraduate admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session can be accessed via the official UNIZIK postgraduate portal. See how to access the official Nnamdi Azikiwe University postgraduate form 2023/2024 below.
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka School of Postgraduate Studies invites suitably qualified candidates to submit an application for admission into its various UNIZIK postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a part-time and full-time basis.
We will show you everything you need to know about the admission exercise, the cost of UNIZIK PG form 2023, the Nnamdi Azikiwe University postgraduate admission form closing date, and how to apply for the Nnamdi Azikiwe University masters form 2023 successfully without any hindrance.
Read on to see the admission requirement, how to access UNIZIK postgraduate application form 2023, the price of UNIZIK masters form 2023/2024, and how to apply for UNIZIK PG admission form 2023 below.
How much is the Nnamdi Azikiwe University postgraduate form 2023/2024? UNIZIK postgraduate admission form cost N15,000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira Only) and is non-refundable. Now that you know the cost of the admission form, let’s see the admission requirements and how to apply for UNIZIK postgraduate form 2023 successfully.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Postgraduate Admission Requirement
- Candidates for any Postgraduate Program must possess a minimum of five credits including English Language and any four relevant subjects at one or two sittings from WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB.
- For admission into the Postgraduate Diploma Programs, candidates must be graduates from approved Universities who hold first-degree classification with an FCGPA of 1.51 and above on a 5point scale, OR from approved Polytechnic or Monotechnic who hold a Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit.
- For master’s degree, candidates must be graduates from approved Universities who hold the appropriate degree in the proposed field of study with a minimum FCGPA of 2.50 on a 5-point scale or a minimum of 45% for Universities that do not use FCGPA.
- For Doctor of Philosophy, candidates must be graduates from approved Universities who hold master’s degree in the proposed field of study with a minimum FCGPA of 3.50 on a 5-point scale or a minimum of 60% for Universities that do not use the FCGPA.
The following steps will walk you through the process of applying for UNIZIK postgraduate form 2023/2024. To apply for admission, follow the procedures outlined below.
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University postgraduate admission form 2023/2024 is out! UNIZIK postgraduate form 2023 is on sale. Online registration begins on 15th February 2023 and ends on 16th September 2023.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
- Visit the school portal at https://myedu.unizik.edu.ng.
- Click on Postgraduate School, then select ‘Generate Application form Invoice.’
- Fill the Invoice generation form and click on ‘Generate invoice.’
- After generating the invoice, go to the bank and make the payment or click on Pay with Card to purchase the form with a Debit card.
- Obtain your RRR then revisit the Portal: myedu.unizik.edu.ng to complete the Application form.
- Download and print your Acknowledgment Form and Transcript Request form to be sent to your former Institution for your academic transcripts. Any change of name should be indicated in the transcript form.
Ph.D. applicants in submitting their forms shall upload a proposal of not more than five type-written pages that should include:
- Name of Applicant
- Proposed Department and Faculty
- Topic (not more than 18 words)
- Brief Background of the Study
- Aim and Objectives/Purpose
- Expected Outcomes
Note: Applicants will be invited for the Nnamdi Azikiwe University PG Screening Test from the 28th-30th September 2023 and Proposal Defense (Ph.D. only) on 28th September 2023.
If you have any questions regarding UNIZIK SPGS form 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond to your request.