UNIUYO second batch admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session is out. In this article, we will show you how to check your admission status. See the UNIUYO supplementary admission list below.
This article will show you how to check your admission status if you did participate in the UNIUYO Post UTME examination. We have outlined the steps and guidelines on how to do so. Read on to see the University of Uyo admission list for freshers.
This is to inform all candidates who didn’t see their names in the UNIUYO first batch admission list that the school management has released the supplementary list. UNIUYO second batch admission list has been uploaded online.
Follow the procedures below to check your admission status if your name did not appear in the first batch.
UNIUYO Second Batch Admission List PDF
UNIUYO second batch admission list is out. UNIUYO supplementary admission list includes the names of students who applied for admission and meet all the school requirements but whose names fail to be among the first batch due to some reasons.
All candidates that participated in the University of Uyo UTME examination can now check their names on the official admission portal.
We will guide you on how to check your admission status. See how to check the UNIUYO second batch admission list below.
How to Check UNIUYO Supplementary Admission List
UNIUYO supplementary admission list can be accessed via JAMB CAPS Portal and JAMB Admission Portal and the school portal. Follow the steps below to check the University of Uyo Second Batch Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic section.
How to Check Admission Status on UNIUYO Portal
- Visit UNIUYO Portal via http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Select Admission Status Link
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the space provided
- Click on Check Status to know if you have been admitted into the school.
How to check admission status via JAMB Portal
Simply follow the procedures below to check your admission status.
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- To access the UNIUYO first batch admission list, you need to login to your Jamb profile.
- To login, enter your registered username and password.
- Scroll down the home page and click on Check Admission Status.
- You can either click on Admission Status or Access my CAPS.
- Select your Exam year.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, to access your admission status, click on ‘Check Admission Status’
- You will either see Congratulations! or Not Admitted, or admission in progress check back later.
If you have been admitted, you are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal and accept the offer to indicate that you have accepted the admission. Remember to print out your admission letter after accepting the offer.
Note: If you see “admission in progress, check back later” then be patient. Don’t give up yet! The names are uploaded in batches and subsequent batches will soon be released. Just check back after some days or weeks and Congratulations will be your name.
If you see Not Admitted, do not panic or lose hope. Just be hopeful! You might still gain admission.
Then if you see Congratulations! then accept the admission offer and proceed to pay your acceptance fee as soon as you can.
To stay updated regarding the UNIUYO Second Batch admission list, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the University of Uyo Supplementary Admission List for the 2023/2024 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.
We wish you all the best and a happy stay at the University of Uyo.