UNIUYO postgraduate admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session can be accessed via the official UNIUYO postgraduate portal. See how to access the official University of Uyo postgraduate form 2023/2024 below.
The University of Uyo School of Postgraduate Studies invites suitably qualified candidates to submit an application for admission into its various UNIUYO postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a part-time and full-time basis.
We will show you everything you need to know about the admission exercise, the cost of UNIUYO PG form 2023, the University of Uyo postgraduate admission form closing date, and how to apply for the University of Uyo masters form 2023 successfully without any hindrance.
Read on to see the admission requirement, how to access UNIUYO postgraduate application form 2023, the price of UNIUYO masters form 2023/2024, and how to apply for UNIUYO PG admission form 2023 below.
How much is the University of Uyo postgraduate form 2023/2024? UNIUYO postgraduate admission form cost N20,000 (Twenty Thousand Naira Only) and is non-refundable. Now that you know the cost of the admission form, let’s see the admission requirements and how to apply for UNIUYO postgraduate form 2023 successfully.
University of Uyo Postgraduate Admission Requirement
- All applicants should have credit pass at Ordinary Level in five relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings.
- To qualify for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programme, applicants should be graduates of the University of Uyo or any other university recognized by the Senate of the University of Uyo or persons who hold qualifications adjudged by the Senate of the University of Uyo to be equivalent to first degree or holders of recognized Higher National Diploma.
- To qualify for admission into a master’s degree programme, applicants should be graduates with a Second Class Honours degrees in the Lower Division with a:
- CGPA of not less than 2.75 on a five-point scale, or
- CGPA of not less than 2.2 on a four-point scale
- To qualify for admission into a master’s degree programme in the (i) Faculty of Agriculture or (ii) Department of Architecture, an applicant should be a graduate with at least a Second Class Honours degree in the Lower Division (irrespective of CGPA)
- Candidates for admission into M.Sc Medical Microbiology should be graduates of one of the following:
- Virology and a Postgraduate Diploma in Microbiology (PGDM)
- MBBCh/MBBS or its equivalent.
- Applicants for admission into Doctoral Degree programmes should be graduates of the University of Uyo or any other university recognised by the Senate, who possess Master’s degrees with dissertation and an overall average score of at least 60% (B).
- NYSC Completion Certificates (Discharge Certificates), Exemption Certificates, or Exclusion Certificates is required from all applicants. One of these certificates must be submitted with the application form or before the screening test is taken.
- In addition to other qualifications, applicants are expected to meet the departmental requirements for their programmes
The following steps will walk you through the process of applying for UNIUYO postgraduate form 2023/2024. To apply for admission, follow the procedures outlined below.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select e-Form(s) Option
- Select Programme Type
- Enter your Phone Number, Name, and Email
- Click the PAY NOW button to make a payment
- Payment can be made online or Bank branch via the Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link
- Note your Login credentials generated
- Login and complete your registration.
All completed Application Forms with:
- photocopies of relevant credentials,
- duplicate copy of the receipt of payment for the Application form,
- three copies of the research proposal, etc should be forwarded to reach the Secretary of the University of Uyo before the registration deadline.
Note: The exam date and time for the University of Uyo PG screening test will be communicated to you through the contact details you submitted during registration.
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Postgraduate admission closing date 2023/2024 will be announced once the admission form is out. This page will be updated with the starting and closing date once the form is out.
If you have any questions regarding UNIUYO SPGS form 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond to your request.