UNIPORT postgraduate admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session can be accessed via the official UNIPORT postgraduate portal. See how to access the official University of Port Harcourt postgraduate form 2023/2024 below.
The University of Port Harcourt School of Postgraduate Studies invites suitably qualified candidates to submit an application for admission into its various UNIPORT postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a part-time and full-time basis.
We will show you everything you need to know about the admission exercise, the cost of UNIPORT PG form 2023, the University of Port Harcourt postgraduate admission form closing date, and how to apply for the University of Port Harcourt masters form 2023 successfully without any hindrance.
Read on to see the admission requirement, how to access UNIPORT postgraduate application form 2023, the price of UNIPORT masters form 2023/2024, and how to apply for UNIPORT PG admission form 2023 below.
How much is the University of Port Harcourt postgraduate form 2023/2024? UNIPORT postgraduate admission form cost N15,000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira Only) and is non-refundable. Now that you know the cost of the admission form, let’s see the admission requirements and how to apply for UNIPORT postgraduate form 2023 successfully.
University of Port Harcourt Postgraduate Admission Requirement
- All candidates require a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics for all the courses.
- The minimum requirement for the Postgraduate Diploma Programmes is a Bachelor’s Degree in the related disciplines. Candidates must possess at least a Second Class Honours Degree or Third Class in the related Discipline. For HND holders, a minimum of Upper Credit is acceptable in the relevant Departments.
- Candidates for the master’s degree programme must possess at least a Second Class Honours Degree from the University of Port Harcourt or any recognized University, in the relevant course with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 on a 5-point scale or its equivalent.
- Candidates for the Master’s in Education must have obtained a first Degree in another field and, in addition, a Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) with at least an Upper Credit classification. Candidates for the MBA Programme must possess a strong quantitative background. Candidates with PGD must have a CGPA of 3.50 to register for a Master’s Degree in the relevant field.
- Generally, for the Ph.D. Programmes, candidates should have a Master’s Degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 or 4.00 depending on the Department or its equivalent grade in the relevant discipline at the Master’s level. Admission will be based on interview performance. Ph.D. involves course work and qualifying examination.
The following steps will walk you through the process of applying for UNIPORT postgraduate form 2023/2024. To apply for admission, follow the procedures outlined below.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
Application Fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) should be paid online at any of the following Banks: U&C Microfinance Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Access Bank, Eco Bank, First Bank, and Sterling Bank. It is mandatory for every candidate to pay the sum of Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00) for the Prospectus.
Candidates should also visit http://www.sgs.uniportdatacenter.net/apply.php to download the Application Forms after payment. Please note that payment for Application Form does not guarantee admission and the application fee is non-refundable.
Note: The exam date and time for the University of Port Harcourt PG screening test will be communicated to you through the contact details you submitted during registration.
The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Postgraduate admission closing date 2023/2024 will be announced once the admission form is out. This page will be updated with the starting and closing date once the form is out.
If you have any questions regarding UNIPORT SPGS form 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond to your request.