The full list of approved Ondo State University of Medical Sciences courses and their cut-off mark has been published. See the accredited UNIMED courses and requirements for admission for the 2023/2024 below.
This web page contains a complete list of accredited courses offered at the University of Medical Sciences Ondo. We have published the approved UNIMED courses and cut off marks for admission.
So if you are a prospective student of the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences and want to confirm if the school offers your preferred choice of course, then you are on the right track.
Whether you have been searching for a list of science courses offered at the University of Medical Sciences Ondo, medical courses, UNIMED courses and school fees, all courses under education, or any other accredited courses in UNIMED, then you will find a complete list of courses offered in the school at the end of this article.
All the courses offered in the school are fully accredited. Also, before applying for admission, make sure that the school offers your preferred choice of course.
So if you want to study any science courses at the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences, then scroll down and check the complete programmes offered in the institution. This page will be updated once a new course is added. UNIMED courses 2023 are as follows.
University of Medical Sciences Ondo Courses 2023/2024
- Animal and Environmental Biology
- Community Health
- Computer Science
- Dentistry And Dental Surgery
- Dentistry and Dental Technology
- Environmental Health Science
- Environmental Management And Toxicology
- Fisheries Management
- Food Science
- Information Technology
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medical Rehabilitation
- Medicine and Surgery
- Nursing / Nursing Science
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Physics with Electronics
- Plant Biology and Biotechnology
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Radiography And Radiation Science
If your choice of course is not on the list, then we advise you to apply for admission in any other universities in Nigeria. But if your preferred course is on the list, then it is important to know the admission requirement for all undergraduates. The requirements are listed below.
UNIMED Courses and Requirements for Admission
- You should not be below the age of sixteen (16) years at the time of application.
- You must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and meet the minimum required JAMB cut-off mark for the University of Medical Sciences Ondo.
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO, GCE, or its equivalent in no more than two (2) sittings.
Above is the list of UNIMED undergraduate courses for 2023 and the requirements for admission. If you meet the above entry requirements, you will be offered admission to study your choice of course.
Now that you know the list of accredited courses in UNIMED, it is also important to know how much is the school fees per semester. We have published UNIMED school fees for new students to help you know what to budget for each academic year.
You can also check UNIMED admission form to know more about the cost of the Post UTME form, the screening exercise, and how to apply for admission and get admitted on your first attempt.
If you still have any questions regarding the list of accredited courses offered in UNIMED, feel free to use the comment box below this page.