UNIJOS Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale. The University of Jos screening form can be access via the UNIJOS Post UTME registration portal.
UNIJOS Direct Entry Screening Form can also be access via the University of Jos admission portal. See how to apply for UNIJOS admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Jos (UNIJOS) undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Only students who choose the University of Jos as their first choice and scored a minimum of 180 in JAMB are eligible to apply.
Read on to see how to apply for the University of Jos Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the University of Jos Post UTME registration portal.
UNIJOS Post UTME screening form is out. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the UNIJOS Post UTME screening form, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. Read on to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
UNIJOS Post UTME Form
This is to inform the general public especially UNIJOS aspirants that the University of Jos, UNIJOS Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale.
The UNIJOS Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
UNIJOS Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the Post UTME form before the deadline. UNIJOS Post UTME form closing date for registration is not yet stated.
The University of Jos hereby invites students who made the University their first choice in the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 180 to apply for screening.
Please note that only candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose University of Jos as their First Choice are eligible for the screening.
Method of Application:
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000 (Two thousand naira only) via the University of Jos portal.
How to Apply for UNIJOS Post UTME Form
- Visit the University of Jos Portal https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/
- Click on Programme
- Select either UTME or Direct Entry screening
- Enter their JAMB registration number
- Click ‘Get Started’
- You will be prompted to select and confirm an easy to remember password. Thereafter, a confirmation link will be sent to your email address
- Login to your email and click on the confirmation link
- You will be redirected to the login page to continue the screening registration
- From the official portal.unijos.edu.ng click on ‘Login’
- Enter email and password
- Click on Login
- You will be taken to your personalised dashboard
- Click on ‘Pay Screening Charge’
- Select the payment option (Internet Banking, Bank Branch, Card) then click proceed
- Enter the details requested and follow the prompt
- Upon successful payment, you will be returned to your dashboard
- Enter five relevant O’level subjects and their grades
- Click ‘Finish’
- Print the Screening Registration Slip
If you still have any questions regarding the University of Jos Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the UNIJOS Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.