UNICAL postgraduate admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session can be accessed via the official UNICAL postgraduate portal. See how to access the official University of Calabar postgraduate form 2023/2024 below.
The University of Calabar School of Postgraduate Studies invites suitably qualified candidates to submit an application for admission into its various UNICAL postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a part-time and full-time basis.
We will show you everything you need to know about the admission exercise, the cost of UNICAL PG form 2023, the University of Calabar postgraduate admission form closing date, and how to apply for the University of Calabar masters form 2023 successfully without any hindrance.
Read on to see the admission requirement, how to access UNICAL postgraduate application form 2023, the price of UNICAL masters form 2023/2024, and how to apply for UNICAL PG admission form 2023 below.
How much is the University of Calabar postgraduate form 2023/2024? UNICAL postgraduate admission form cost N25,000 (Twenty-Five Thousand Naira Only) and is non-refundable. Now that you know the cost of the admission form, let’s see the admission requirements and how to apply for UNICAL postgraduate form 2023 successfully.
University of Calabar Postgraduate Admission Requirement
- Candidates are required to have a CGPA of 1.25/5 minimum for PGD, 2.5/4 or 3.0/5 for Masters, and 3.0/4 or 3.5/5 for Ph.D. programmes.
- Candidates with Master’s from recognized universities may credit the relevant courses towards the Ph.D. programme provided the quality of the grade is acceptable to the Postgraduate School.
The following steps will walk you through the process of applying for UNICAL postgraduate form 2023/2024. To apply for admission, follow the procedures outlined below.
How to Apply for UNICAL Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
- Visit any bank nationwide and make payment on E-Transact platform to purchase the Postgraduate School application form.
- Make a payment of N25,000.00 and obtain the payment slip.
- A printout with a unique PIN will be issued at the bank.
- Enter your unique PIN and their mobile phone numbers on www.unicalonline.edu.ng/admissions to access the form.
- Fill the admission form and click on submit after completing the registration.
Candidates are to ensure that their academic transcripts are forwarded by their previous institutions through courier service to the Academic Secretary, Graduate School, University of Calabar, P.M.B. 1115, Calabar, Cross River State.
Note: The exam date and time for the University of Calabar PG screening test will be communicated to you through the contact details you submitted during registration.
The University of Calabar (UNICAL) Postgraduate admission closing date 2023/2024 will be announced once the admission form is out. This page will be updated with the starting and closing date once the form is out.
If you have any questions regarding UNICAL SPGS form 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond to your request.