Paul University admission form 2023 is out. Paul University Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale. The Paul University form 2023/2024 can be accessed via the Paul University Post UTME registration portal.
Paul University Direct Entry screening form can also be accessed via the Paul University admission portal. See how to apply for Paul University admission form 2023/2024 below.
Paul University Post UTME Starting Date 2023/2024
Is Paul University Post UTME Form out for 2023? When will Paul University start to sell their post UTME form for the 2023/2024 session?
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the Paul University Akwa that the school management has reopened the 2023/2024 Paul University Post UTME registration portal.
Interested candidates are advised to purchase the registration form before the Paul University Post UTME form closing date for registration.
In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the Paul University Post UTME screening form 2023/2024, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. So read on to see how to apply for admission.
Requirements For Paul University Post UTME 2023/2024 Registration
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Paul University Akwa, undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Only students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for Paul University Akwa are eligible to apply for admission.
Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in WASC, NECO, etc) at not more than two sittings in at least 5 subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) relevant to the candidates’ desired course of study in the University. Candidates awaiting results can equally apply.
Now that you know the Paul University 2023/2024 Post UTME requirements, let’s look at the cost of the form and how to apply successfully without any hindrance.
How Much Is Paul University Post UTME Form 2023/2024? Paul University Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable. See how to apply for the Paul University 2023/2024 Post UTME below.
How To Apply for Paul University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Visit the official Paul University admission portal at https://utme.pauluniversity.edu.ng to begin your application process.
- Both the candidates, who made Paul University their first choice in JAMB and those, who did not make it their first choice, but are interested in attending Paul University should complete the online Application form.
- Interested candidates should go to any of the following bank and make a deposit of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) Application fee, and collect his/her payment teller.
|Bank||Account Name||Account Number|
|(1) Zenith Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||1012421366|
|(2) Access Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||0019935560|
- With the payment teller, the candidate goes to our 2023/2024 UTME/DE Admissions Portal on our website and completes the Application form, ensuring that he/she state the Bank and the teller number of his/her payment.
- Candidates should also indicate clearly their telephone number and email address, as these will be used in communicating to them on successful admission.
- On successful submission of the application by clicking Submit Application button, the candidate is notified on the screen with a link to print his/her Application Form as well as a mail being sent to his/her e-mail address if email was provided during filling the form from where he/she can subsequently print out a copy of the submitted application. If you did not get the notification on your Inbox, quickly check your SPAM box.
- Paul University will acknowledge the Applications of qualified candidates and advise them to wait for Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB.
- With the Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB, the student will now visit our website for the payment of Acceptance fee of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) and commencement of Registration.
- The admitted candidates will be expected to pay the yearly Portal Access Fee of N2,000 with the Acceptance fee.
- Candidate can make their payments using any of the following channels:
- Bank Deposit and follow the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration.
- Online Payment using ATM card and the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration. Candidate who opts for the use of ATM cards will be required to pay 2% processing commission.
Paul University Post UTME Form Closing Date 2023/2024
This year’s Post UTME registration may run for one month or more. But there is no official closing date yet for the 2023/2024 UTME/Direct Entry registration. However, we will update this article once the deadline is announced.
Paul University screening date 2023/2024 for Post UTME and Direct Entry candidates will soon be announced. The Post UTME screening exercise will soon commence.
The screening exercise will be conducted for all UTME/Direct Entry candidates at the school campus. All prospective students are advised to take note of the date and the required documents for the screening exercise once the date is announced.
If you have any questions regarding the Paul University 2023/2024 Post UTME Form, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!