The full list of approved Nasarawa State University courses and their cut-off mark has been published. See the accredited NSUK courses and requirements for admission for the 2023/2024 below.
This web page contains a complete list of accredited courses offered at Nasarawa State University Keffi. We have published the approved NSUK courses and cut off marks for admission.
So if you are a prospective student of the Nasarawa State University and want to confirm if the school offers your preferred choice of course, then you are on the right track.
Whether you have been searching for a list of science and art courses offered at the Nasarawa State University, NSUK engineering courses, medical courses, NSUK courses and school fees, all courses under education, or any other accredited courses in NSUK, then you will find a complete list of courses offered in the school at the end of this article.
All the courses offered in the school are fully accredited. Also, before applying for admission, make sure that the school offers your preferred choice of course.
So if you want to study any art, science, or social science courses at the Nasarawa State University Keffi, then scroll down and check the complete programmes offered in the institution. This page will be updated once a new course is added. NSUK courses 2023 are as follows.
Nasarawa State University Courses 2023/2024
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Agricultural Science and Education
- Animal Science
- Arabic Studies
- Banking and Finance
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Business Administration
- Christian Religious Studies
- Common and Islamic Law
- Computer Science
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Christian Religious Studies
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and French
- Education and Geography
- Education and Geography / Physics
- Education and History
- Education and Integrated Science
- Education and Islamic Studies
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Education and Social Studies
- Educational Management
- English Language
- Environmental Resources Management
- Estate Management
- Forestry And Wildlife
- Geology and mining
- Guidance and Counseling
- Home Economics and Education
- Home Science and Management
- Industrial Chemistry
- Islamic Studies
- Languages and Linguistics
- Mass Communication
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Office And Information Management
- Plant Science and Biotechnology
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Religious Studies
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Special Education
- Teacher Education Science
- Theatre Arts
- Urban and Regional Planning
If your choice of course is not on the list, then we advise you to apply for admission in any other universities in Nigeria. But if your preferred course is on the list, then it is important to know the admission requirement for all undergraduates. The requirements are listed below.
NSUK Courses and Requirements for Admission
- You should not be below the age of sixteen (16) years at the time of application.
- You must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and meet the minimum required JAMB cut-off mark for Nasarawa State University.
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO, GCE, or its equivalent in no more than two (2) sittings.
Above is the list of NSUK undergraduate courses for 2023 and the requirements for admission. If you meet the above entry requirements, you will be offered admission to study your choice of course.
Now that you know the list of accredited courses in NSUK, it is also important to know how much is the school fees per semester. We have published NSUK school fees for new students to help you know what to budget for each academic year.
You can also check NSUK admission form to know more about the cost of the Post UTME form, the screening exercise, and how to apply for admission and get admitted on your first attempt.
If you still have any questions regarding the list of accredited courses offered in NSUK, feel free to use the comment box below this page.