NOUN Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale. The National Open University of Nigeria screening form can be access via the NOUN Post UTME registration portal. See how to apply for NOUN admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduates, and Postgraduate Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Read on to see how to apply for the National Open University of Nigeria Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the National Open University of Nigeria Post UTME registration portal.
NOUN Post UTME screening form is out. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the NOUN Post UTME screening form, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. Read on to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
NOUN Admission Form 2021
This is to inform the general public that applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduates, and Postgraduate Programmes.
NOUN Admission exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. NOUN Admission form closing date for registration is not yet stated.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the National Open University of Nigeria that the school management has reopened the 2021/2022 NOUN registration portal.
How to Apply for NOUN Admission Form
- Visit NOUN Admission portal via www.nouonline.net
- On the Home Page, go to the Menu Bar and click on ‘Apply for Admission’
- Select either Undergraduate Programme, or Postgraduate Programme.
- Go to “Choose Faculty” (note it can be found at the left hand side of the screen)
- Select Faculty
- Fill displayed form
- Click below to view admission criteria
- Click “Apply” to proceed.
- Take note of the UNIQUE ID displayed
- Click ‘Continue’ button
- Select Bank Branch as payment type
- Click “Pay”
- Copy and take your RRR number to any bank branch for payment.
- Perform step 1 to 3
- Goto “Continue After Payment”
- Input Unique ID, RRR number and Programme
- Click “Proceed”
- Fill Form. Note: all fields marked with red star are compulsory.
After filling form
- Click “Submit”
- Print Admission Letter
- Visit the nearest study centre for screening
If you still have any questions regarding the National Open University of Nigeria Admission form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the NOUN Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.