NDA Admission Form 2022/2023 74th Regular Course. The Nigerian Defence Academy 74th regular course admission application form is out.
See the Nigerian Defence Academy Form 2022 deadline, NDA 74RC Form 2022 price, requirements, and other related information you may wish to know below.
Are you a prospective cadet of the Nigerian Defence Academy and want to know if the NDA admission form is out for the 2022/2023 session? If so, then you are on the right page.
We are pleased to inform the general public that application for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy 74th Regular Course is currently ongoing. The NDA form 2022 can be accessed via the Nigerian Defence Academy Cadet application portal.
Applicants applying for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy must have passed the JAMB cut-off mark for NDA and must have selected the Nigerian Defence Academy as their first choice of Institution during JAMB registration.
The Nigerian Defence Academy 74th application form is still on sale. We will show you how to apply and fill the Nigerian Defence Academy admission form and other related information you may wish to know.
So read on to see how to apply for the NDA regular course Application Form.
NDA Form 2022
This is to inform the general public that online application for admission into the 74th Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna is still ongoing.
The Nigerian Defence Academic 74th Application Form is out. The admission form is on sale. The NDA form 2022 cost 3,500 Naira only (three thousand five hundred) and can be access via the NDA 74RC application portal.
Applications for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna for the 74th Regular Course is still open. NDA Application Form deadline is 29 June 2022. Please note that only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.
NDA 74th Regular Course Admission Requirements
To be eligible to purchase the Nigerian Defence Academy Form 2022, you must satisfy the following entry requirements:
- You must be a single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Must have passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation examinations (UTME) and attain an acceptable minimum national standard (as determined by JAMB annual policy meeting) in English language, Mathematics and any other two subjects relevant to the proposed course of study as set out by the JAMB Brochure.
- Be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years at the time of application.
- You must be of good moral character.
- You must be physically and medically fit.
- Speaking French, Arabic, and Madarin language will be an added advantage.
- You must not be less than 1.68 meters for male and 1.65 meters for female.
- Must have a minimum of 5 credits at GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, or NBAIS) at not more than two sittings and must include Mathematics, English language, and three other subjects which are relevant to the intended programme.
- Present a Certificate of indigeneship from the State Government or Local Government Area.
Take note of the following points:
- Admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only.
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified
- Application forms submitted without ordinary level results will not be accepted.
- Only ordinary level examination results of NOT more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
- Admission into The Nigerian Defence Academy is strictly by merit. So do not pay anyone who claims he will help you gain admission.
- The NDA 74th Application Forms can only be purchased via the official school portal.
- Remita is the only authorized Payment Service Provider. All payment transactions are processed via their platform.
Download NDA Past Questions and Answers
Download the Nigerian Defence Academy Post UTME past questions and answers in order to prepare for the Post UTME screening. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination. Download Here NDA Past Questions and Answers.
How to Apply for NDA Admission Form (74th Regular Course)
The application process starts with the following steps:
1. Create an Account: To apply for admission, you need to create an account via the official admission portal rcapplications.nda.edu.ng to obtain your login details. After creating an account, the system will direct you on how to complete your application. Once you are satisfied with the application, click on submit!
2. Purchase NDA Admission Form: You can pay for your Application Form Online via REMITA Retrieval Reference RRR at any Nigerian bank of choice or via the school admission portal.
To pay online, login to the school application portal and click ‘Pay Online’. If you want to pay via any Nigerian bank of choice, then login to the application portal and choose ‘Pay at Bank Branch’.
The system will guide you through the rest of the payment process. If you still have any question regarding the payment process, feel free to use the comment box below.
3. Upload Your Documents:
The next step is to upload your documents. Note that your application will not be completed until all copies of your credentials have been uploaded and submitted along with your application.
To get help or assistance during the completion and submission process you can email email@example.com or click on the ‘GET SUPPORT’ option.
All application procedures must be completed before the NDA 74RC Form closing date. You are also advised to come along with the originals of this uploaded documents for sighting during your interview.
Note: Applications forms are to be submitted together with the scanned SSCE results online. On submission of the online application, candidates are to download the Acknowledgement Form.
NDA Screening Test Date and Requirements
Only candidates who satisfied the admission requirements and have a JAMB score of 180 for Arts & Social Sciences as well as Science and a JAMB score of 210 for Engineering courses will be allow to print the Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Admission Card and participate in the NDA Screening Test at the screening centers.
The NDA screening test is the first phase of the Post-UTME screening exercise and is scheduled to hold on Saturday 15 May 2022.
- Acknowledgement Form
- Screening Test Admission Card
- JAMB result slip and
- TWO (2) passport sized photographs (3.5 x 5 inches)
The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, Course of study, State, Exam Centre, Exam number, and Signature at the back.
Only candidates who are successful at the Nigerian Defence Academy screening centre will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board which is the next phase of the screening exercise. Candidates that pass the final stage will then be admitted into the school.
Benefit of applying for the Nigerian Defence Academy 74th Regular Course.
Candidates admitted into the Nigerian Defence Academy for Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years for Nigerian Army cadets and 4 years for Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air force cadets respectively.
On successful completion of training, graduands will earn a honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA). They will equally earn a Presidential Commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
Copyright Infringement: No article should be copied from this website without written permission from the author and proper reference and link to the page from which it is extracted. Anything else will lead to legal action for copyright infringement. All articles on this site are the result of careful research by our writers and editors.