MAUTECH postgraduate admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session can be accessed via the official MAUTECH postgraduate portal. See how to access the official Modibbo Adama University postgraduate form 2023/2024 below.
The Modibbo Adama University of Technology Yola School of Postgraduate Studies invites suitably qualified candidates to submit an application for admission into its various MAUTECH postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a part-time and full-time basis.
We will show you everything you need to know about the admission exercise, the cost of MAUTECH PG form 2023, the Modibbo Adama University postgraduate admission form closing date, and how to apply for the Modibbo Adama University masters form 2023 successfully without any hindrance.
Read on to see the admission requirement, how to access MAUTECH postgraduate application form 2023, the price of MAUTECH masters form 2023/2024, and how to apply for MAUTECH PG admission form 2023 below.
How much is the Modibbo Adama University postgraduate form 2023/2024? MAUTECH postgraduate admission form cost N15,000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira Only) and is non-refundable. Now that you know the cost of the admission form, let’s see the admission requirements and how to apply for MAUTECH postgraduate form 2023 successfully.
Modibbo Adama University Postgraduate Admission Requirement
- Candidates must have passed at Credit level in at least live departmental relevant subjects including English language and Mathematics.
- Postgraduate Diploma: Candidates must be graduates of MAUTECH or any other recognized University with at least a Third-Class Degree in relevant disciplines. Holders of the Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least a Lower Credit (CGPA of 3.50 on a 5-point scale) pass in relevant Discipline. Holders of other professional qualifications which may be acceptable to the Board of the School of Postgraduate Studies and Senate of the University.
- Master’s Degree: Holders of first Degree of MAUTECH with at least a Second Class Honours in relevant subjects. Holders of equivalent qualifications from other recognized Universities. A Candidate with a third-class honours degree or HND with Lower Credit (CGPA of 3.50 on a 5-point scale).
- Doctor of Philosophy: Candidates who hold a Master’s Degree of MAUTECH with CGPA of 3.50 (on a 5-point scale) or 60% and above. Candidates with equivalent qualifications from other recognized Universities.
The following steps will walk you through the process of applying for MAUTECH postgraduate form 2023/2024. To apply for admission, follow the procedures outlined below.
How to Apply for MAUTECH Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
- Visit the official portal at https://pgmautech.mycportal.com.
- Select “Online Application.”
- Input your Personal Data with a valid email address.
- The system will redirect you to the payment platform.
- After payment, return to the portal to complete your registration.
- Click on submit when all required documents are uploaded.
- After submission, you can also edit and download to view uploaded files.
Note: The exam date and time for the Modibbo Adama University PG screening test will be communicated to you through the contact details you submitted during registration.
The Modibbo Adama University (MAUTECH) Postgraduate admission closing date 2023/2024 will be announced once the admission form is out. This page will be updated with the starting and closing date once the form is out.
If you have any questions regarding MAUTECH SPGS form 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond to your request.