Is the Lagos State College of Nursing form for the 2023/2024 academic session out? When is the closing date for the 2023/2024 Lagos State school of nursing registration form? Read on to see the entry requirements, the application process, Lagos State school of nursing form closing date 2023, and how to apply for admission successfully.
The school of nursing Igando admission form 2023 portal is now enabled for registration. The Lagos State school of nursing Igando form can be accessed via the Igando school of nursing portal. See how to apply for the LASCON school of nursing admission form below.
Is Lagos State School of Nursing Igando Form out for 2023/2024?
Do you want to further your education at the Lagos State College of Nursing Igando and wondering if the Lagos State school of nursing admission form for 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
We will show you everything you need to know about the LASCON admission form 2023/2024, the requirements, qualifications, Lagos State college of nursing Igando 2023 registration deadline, and other related information you may wish to know. So take this article very seriously because all the information you need is on this page.
Requirements for LASCON Admission Form 2023/2024
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State College of Nursing Igando, for the basic nursing, midwifery, and public health programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Only candidates who have their WAEC, NECO, or GCE with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics at not more than two sittings are eligible to apply. Also, candidates must not be below the age of 17 years at the time of application.
Now that you know the requirements for admission, let’s look at the cost of the form, the examination date, how to get the school past questions, and how to apply for the school of nursing Igando form 2023 successfully without any hindrance.
How Much Is Lagos State College of Nursing Igando Form 2023/2024? The Lagos State school of nursing form costs N15,200 (Fifteen Thousand Two Hundred Naira Only). See how to apply for Igando school of nursing form 2023/2024 below.
Lagos State School of Nursing Igando Examination Date 2023
There is no official date yet for the 2023/2024 Lagos State College of Nursing Igando entrance examination. However, we will update this page once the Lagos State school of nursing entrance examination date is announced.
Igando school of nursing entrance examination is yet to be scheduled. Time: 9.00am prompt. Venue: CBT Center, LASU Ojo Campus.
Examination questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and Introduction to Nursing.
Also, we strongly advised you to download the school entrance past questions and answers in order to prepare for the school entrance examination. You can download the past questions by clicking on the link below.
Only those who pass the school entrance examination will be offered admission. You can increase your chances of gaining admission by preparing yourself for the entrance exams using the school past questions and answers. The past questions will help you during your preparation.
Download Lagos State School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
Download the Lagos State College of Nursing and Midwifery Igando past questions and answers in order to prepare for the school entrance examination. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination. Download Here LASCON Past Questions and Answers.
Read on to see how to apply for LASCON form 2023/2024 successfully without any hindrance via the official school portal.
How to Apply for Lagos State College of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024
The Lagos State College of Nursing, Igando, hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal via lascon.lagosstate.gov.ng in order to participate in the online application exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic session.
- Visit the school portal via https://lascon.lagosstate.gov.ng
- Click on ‘Start Application’ to start your application process and complete the registration form. Please note your e-mail and password as you will be required to log in with it to complete your application.
- From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment’
- Enter your card details to pay the sum of NGN15,200 (Fifteen Thousand, Two Hundred Naira) only from the online banking application.
- After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form and press the submit button.
- After the submission of the form, a photocard will automatically come up which you should print out in colour and keep for the examination.
- Only applicants with valid examination photocard (Colour Print) will be allowed into the CBT Examination Center.
- PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE COLLEGE AS NO HARD COPY FORM WILL BE SOLD.
- Applicants are required to have a functional e-mail address and phone number for future contacts.
- Candidates are advised to keep their log-in details as the same will be used for result checking.
- Please note that only successful candidates will be shortlisted for interview
- The first-year fee of Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira (230, 000) which includes tuition and accommodation is to be paid before resumption and receipt brought along on the resumption
- Note that this advert disclaims all other calls for application into Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health, Igando Lagos.
If you still have any questions regarding the Lagos State college of nursing 2023/2024 form, feel free to chat with us using the Chat With Us Button. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the school of nursing Igando 2023 form, feel free to let us know and we will respond immediately.