School of nursing Igando admission form 2021. Lagos State college of nursing form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. The 2021 Lagos State school of nursing form closing date will soon be announced. Read on to see the requirements and how to apply for admission.
The Lagos State school of nursing Igando form can be accessed via the Igando school of nursing portal. See how to apply for the LASCON school of nursing admission form below.
Latest Update: Is Lagos State school of nursing form out for 2021/2022? Read on to find out.
Lagos State School of Nursing Form 2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State College of Nursing, Igando, for the basic nursing, midwifery, and public health programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Only candidates who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings are eligible to apply.
Lagos State School of Nursing Admission Form 2021/2022
This is to inform the general public especially prospective students of the Lagos State College of Nursing, that the Lagos State School of Nursing Igando 2021/2022 form is on sale. The Lagos State School of Nursing form costs N15,200 (Fifteen Thousand Two Hundred Naira Only).
Interested and qualified students are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. Lagos State school of nursing form closing date is on Friday 11th June 2021.
Read on to see how to apply for admission successfully without any hindrance via the official school portal.
How to Apply for Lagos State School of Nursing Admission Form
The Lagos State College of Nursing, Igando, hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal via lascon.lagosstate.gov.ng in order to participate in the online application exercise for the 2021/2022 Academic session.
- Visit the school portal via https://lascon.lagosstate.gov.ng
- Click on ‘Start Application’ to start your application process and complete the registration form. Please note your e-mail and password as you will be required to log in with it to complete your application.
- From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment’
- Enter your card details to pay the sum of NGN15,200 (Fifteen Thousand, Two Hundred Naira) only from the online banking application.
- After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form and press the submit button.
- After the submission of the form, a photocard will automatically come up which you should print out in colour and keep for the examination.
- Only applicants with valid examination photocard (Colour Print) will be allowed into the CBT Examination Center.
- PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE COLLEGE AS NO HARD COPY FORM WILL BE SOLD.
- Applicants are required to have a functional e-mail address and phone number for future contacts.
- Candidates are advised to keep their log-in details as the same will be used for result checking.
- Please note that only successful candidates will be shortlisted for interview
- The first-year fee of Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira (230, 000) which includes tuition and accommodation is to be paid before resumption and receipt brought along on the resumption
- Note that this advert disclaims all other calls for application into Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health, Igando Lagos.
Igando school of nursing entrance examination has been scheduled to hold on Saturday 10th July 2021. Time: 9.00am prompt. Venue: CBT Center, LASU Ojo Campus.
Examination questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and Introduction to Nursing.
If you still have any questions regarding the Lagos State college of nursing 2021/2021 form, feel free to chat with us using the Chat With Us Button. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the school of nursing Igando 2021 form, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.