KSU admission form is out. KSU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale. The Kogi State University screening form can be accessed via the KSU Post UTME registration portal.
KSU Direct Entry Screening Form is also out and can be accessed via the Kogi State University admission portal. See how to apply for the KSU admission form below.
Download Kogi State University Past Questions and Answers
Click the following link to download the Kogi State University Post UTME past questions and answers in order to prepare for the school entrance examination. It is all you need to guarantee success during the examination.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kogi State University (KSU) Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the Kogi State University that the school management has reopened the 2021/2022 KSU Post-UTME registration portal.
Only students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for KSU are eligible to apply for admission. If you choose Kogi state Polytechnic as second choice or third choice, kindly update Your First Choice of Institution to Kogi State polytechnic via your Jamb CAP portal.
KSU Post UTME screening form is out. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the KSU Post UTME screening form, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. Read on to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
KSU Post UTME Form 2021
This is to inform the general public especially KSU aspirants that the Kogi State University, KSU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. The KSU Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
KSU Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. KSU Post UTME form closing date for registration is not yet stated.
The Kogi State University hereby invites students who had a minimum score of 100 and above in JAMB to apply for this year’s admission.
Read on to see how to apply for the Kogi State University Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the Kogi State University Post UTME registration portal.
How to Apply for KSU Post UTME Form
- Visit KSU admission portal at www.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng and click on “Apply Now”
- Login with your JAMB’s UTME number as user ID and “password” as the password.
- Kindly Complete the short bio-data Form
- Update passport photograph with red background not more than 20kb in size
- Upload your O’level result. if awaiting kindly Select the awaiting option
- Proceed to payment of 2,000 Post- UTME Screening Fee. By clicking on the payment button
- Proceed to RRR generation
- Either click on Print to proceed to the bank to pay or click on Proceed to pay using your card details
- After completing the payment, printing of registration slip must be coloured.
- After successful submission, print out the “Registration Slip”
- You Must Come Along with your registration slip for screening
If you still have any questions regarding the Kogi State University Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the KSU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.