School of nursing Obangede 2021 admission form. Kogi State school of nursing form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. Kogi State college of nursing and midwifery form 2021 closing date will soon be announced. Read on to see the requirements and how to apply for admission.
The Kogi State school of nursing and midwifery form can be accessed via the Kogi State College of nursing portal. See how to apply for the Kogi State school of nursing admission form below.
Kogi State College of Nursing Form 2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede, for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Only candidates who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings are eligible to apply.
Kogi State School of Nursing Form 2021/2022
This is to inform the general public especially prospective students of the Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede, that the 2021/2022 form is on sale. The Kogi State School of Nursing form costs N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only).
Interested and qualified students are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. Kogi State college of nursing and midwifery form closing date is on 30th September 2021.
Read on to see how to apply for admission successfully without any hindrance via the official school portal.
How to Apply for Kogi State College of Nursing Admission Form
Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede, hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal at www.kgscnmobangede.edu.ng in order to participate in the online application exercise for the 2021/2022 Academic session.
- Visit the School’s official website www.kgscnmobangede.edu.ng.
- Click on Apply Now
- Create an Account by providing a valid email address, name, phone number and address.
- Submit and proceed to the payment page. Your payment information will be displayed, including your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and the amount to be paid.
- Print out your Payment Invoice
- Process your payment through Bank Payment or Online Payment using Remita
- Return to the School’s Application Portal and confirm your payment
- Submit your Biodata and complete your application. Once the application is completed, you will no longer be able to edit your biodata
- Print your Application Form
If you still have any questions regarding the Kogi State school of nursing 2021/2021 form, feel free to chat with us using the Chat With Us Button. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the Obangede school of nursing 2021 form, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.