School of nursing Katsina admission form 2021 is out. Katsina State College of nursing and midwifery form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. Katsina State school of nursing 2021 form closing date will soon be announced. Read on to see the requirements and how to apply for admission.
The Katsina State school of nursing form can be accessed via the Katsina State College of nursing portal. See how to apply for the school of nursing Katsina form 2021/2022 below.
Katsina State College of Nursing Form 2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Katsina State College of nursing and midwifery, for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Only candidates who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings are eligible to apply.
Katsina State College of Nursing Admission Form 2021/2022
This is to inform the general public especially prospective students of the Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery, that the 2021/2022 CONAMKAT admission form is on sale. The Katsina State College of nursing form costs N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only).
Interested and qualified students are advised to purchase the Katsina State College of nursing and midwifery form before the deadline. The sale of forms will commence from Thursday, 2nd September 2021. The online application must be completed on or before Friday 17th September 2021.
Read on to see how to apply for admission successfully without any hindrance via the official school portal.
How to Apply for Katsina State College of Nursing Admission Form
Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery, CONAMKAT, hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal https://conamkat.edu.ng in order to participate in the online application exercise for the 2021/2022 Academic session.
- Visit the official portal via https://conamkat.edu.ng and click on “Apply Online”.
- The website will direct you to the Application Portal apply.conamkat.edu.ng
- Click on “Start Application” to create an account.
- Enter your Password, Firstname, Surname, Other name (if any), GSM Number, email and choose the programme by clicking on “Select Programme Option”.
- Click on “Create Account”.
- Your account will be created successfully and your details will be sent to your email address and will also appear on your computer screen.
- After account creation, Click on “Continue”
- You will be returned to the Continue Application page, enter your email and password and click on Login
- At the top left, click on “Pay Application Fee”.
- Click on “Proceed to Make Payment”
- If you choose “Print Payment Slip and Pay in Designated Bank Branch”, print the payment transaction and take it to any bank nationwide.
- If you choose “PAY NOW WITH ATM CARD”, you will be directed to Remita page, supply the necessary details and make your payment.
- If paid through Remita, you will be directed to the “Continue Application” page.
- If paid at the bank, visit the application portal apply.conamkat.edu.ng and click on “Continue Application”.
- Enter your Email and Password and click on Login
- At the top left, click on Home, then Biodata, and supply your details on each field
- Click on Upload your passport and upload your recent passport photograph. The passport photograph size should NOT be more than 100KB.
- Click on Update Profile
- At the top left, Click on O-Level and enter your Senior Secondary School Name, Centre Number, Exam Number, Certificate Obtained (WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB).
- Enter your Subject, Exam, and Grade and click on “Add Result”.
- Click on the field for “Select Certificate to Upload” and select STATEMENT OF RESULTS/CERTIFICATES. Then Click on “Choose File” and choose the file to upload from its location.
- A preview of the information you entered will be displayed.
- Click SUBMIT APPLICATION. NOTE: Application cannot be edited after submission.
Print your Completed Application Forms, Acknowledge Card, and Payment Receipt. Ensure that you and your guardian sign the Completed Application Form and write the date of signing.
If you still have any questions regarding the CONAMKAT school of nursing 2021/2021 form, feel free to chat with us using the Chat With Us Button. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the Katsina State school of nursing form 2021, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.