IBBU admission form is out. IBBU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale. The IBB University screening form can be access via the IBBU Post UTME registration portal.
IBBU Direct Entry Screening Form is also out and can be accessed via the IBB University admission portal. See how to apply for IBBU admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the IBB University (IBBU) Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the IBB University that the school management has reopened the 2021/2022 IBBU Post-UTME registration portal. Only students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for IBBU are eligible to apply for admission.
IBBU Post UTME screening form is out. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the IBBU Post UTME screening form, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. Read on to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
IBBU Post UTME Form
This is to inform the general public especially IBBU aspirants that the IBB University, IBBU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. The IBBU Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
IBBU Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. IBBU Post UTME form closing date for registration is not yet stated.
The IBB University hereby invites students who had a minimum score of 170 and above in JAMB to apply for this year’s admission.
Read on to see how to apply for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the IBB University Post UTME registration portal.
Download IBB University Past Questions and Answers
Click the following link to download the IBB University Post UTME past questions and answers in order to prepare for the Post UTME screening. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination.
How to Apply for IBBU Post UTME Form
Stage 1: Candidates Eligibility Check:
• Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
• Enter their mobile phone number & select the number of result(s) to submit (Maximum of 2 sittings for O’Level results).
• A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
Stage 2: Payment:
• If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa and many other banks).
• If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online
• Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME Result Screening Portal.
Stage 3: Result Submission:
Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage upon receiving their payment confirmation SMS (text message). They are to log into the portal using the details send to them in the SMS (text message). Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
If you still have any questions regarding the IBB University Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the IBBU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.