Searching to know how to check Glo data balance on Android, iPhone, Windows, and more? If so, then read on to see the step-by-step procedures on how to check data balance on Glo. See Glo data balance code below.
How to Check Glo Data Balance in Nigeria
Glo is one of the fastest-growing telecommunication networks in Nigeria. The company offers its customers cheap call rates, cheap data plans, bonuses, and other amazing services.
We have published the best Glo data plans you need to always stay connected on your favorite social media platforms. You can refer to this article as well if you are looking for the cheapest data plans in Nigeria and their subscription codes.
Glo has provided its customers with numerous options for checking their data balances. And knowing how to check your remaining MB is very important. For this reason, we have published the steps you need to follow to check your remaining internet data bundle balance on Glo.
So whether you want to know how to check Glo data balance online, via SMS, using a USSD code, using iPhone, how to Check data balance on Modem, Glo Router, MiFi, laptop, or how to check Glo data balance from another phone, then this article is for you.
Follow the simple guidelines outlined below to check your data balance if you have been facing difficulties checking your current data.
How to Check Glo Data Balance via SMS
To check your data balance on Glo via SMS, simply follow the procedures outlined below.
- Open the MESSAGE app on your mobile phone.
- Simply text INFO to 127 and you will receive an SMS showing your data balance and the expiration date.
The above is how to check Glo data balance using SMS. It is that simple. Below is another simple method to check your Glo account balance.
How to Check Glo Data Balance Via USSD Code
Are you using an iPhone, Android phone, windows, or any other mobile phone? Then worry not because this method works on all devices. Below is how to check Glo data balance using USSD code.
- Glo Data Balance USSD Code Method 1: Dial *777# on your Android or iOS smartphone AND choose the current plan of a subscription, further choose to Manage data > Data Balance, and expect the response message from the network.
- Glo Data Balance USSD Code Method 2: Dial *127*0# to check your MB data balance easily.
- Then your data account balance will be displayed on your screen
- You will also receive a message from Glo containing all your current active data bundles and their balances.
So, follow the above simple steps or guidelines to check your data account balance.
We hope that this article has answered your question. But if not, kindly let us know by using the comment section below.