Greenfield University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session

Advertisements

Are you a newly admitted or returning student of Greenfield University? Do you know the amount payable as school fees by all students for the 2023/2024 academic session? The management of Greenfield University has published the correct amount payable by each student as tuition fees, read the rest of the article for full details.

Greenfield University School Fees 2023

The management of Greenfield University has released a list of the school fees payable by both fresh and returning students. Below is a breakdown of Greenfield University School fees for fresh and returning students.

100 Level Students

SCHEDULE OF FEES SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
TUITION 330,000 300,000
DEVELOPMENT LEVY 50,000 50,000
ICT FEE 40,000 40,000
LIBRARY 10,000 10,000
I.D CARD 5,000 5,000
MEDICAL 10,000 10,000
SPORTS 5,000 5,000
LABORATORY 20,000
EXAMINATION 15,000 15,000
COURSE REGISTRATION FEE 5,000 5,000
CAUTION FEE (AGAINST DAMAGES) 10,000 10,000
ACCOMMODATION 150,000 150,000
TOTAL 650,000 600,000
ACCEPTANCE FEE 30,000 30,000
MATRICULATION GOWN 10,000 10,000
O’LEVEL RESULT VERIFICATION 10,000 10,000
STUDENT HANDBOOK 4,000 4,000
LABCOAT / PROFESSIONAL UNIFORM 5,000
     

200 Direct Entry Students

SCHEDULE OF FEES SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
TUITION 330,000 300,000
DEVELOPMENT LEVY 50,000 50,000
ICT FEE 40,000 40,000
LIBRARY 10,000 10,000
I.D CARD 5,000 5,000
MEDICAL 10,000 10,000
SPORTS 5,000 5,000
LABORATORY 20,000
EXAMINATION 15,000 15,000
COURSE REGISTRATION FEE 5,000 5,000
CAUTION FEE (AGAINST DAMAGES) 10,000 10,000
ACCOMMODATION 150,000 150,000
TOTAL 650,000 600,000
ACCEPTANCE FEE 30,000 30,000
MATRICULATION GOWN 10,000 10,000
O’LEVEL RESULT VERIFICATION 10,000 10,000
STUDENT HANDBOOK 4,000 4,000
LABCOAT / PROFESSIONAL UNIFORM 5,000
     

200 Level returning students

Advertisements
SCHEDULE OF FEES SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
TUITION 330,000 300,000
DEVELOPMENT LEVY 50,000 50,000
ICT FEE 40,000 40,000
LIBRARY 10,000 10,000
I.D CARD 5,000 5,000
MEDICAL 10,000 10,000
SPORTS 5,000 5,000
LABORATORY 20,000
EXAMINATION 15,000 15,000
COURSE REGISTRATION FEE 5,000 5,000
CAUTION FEE (AGAINST DAMAGES) 10,000 10,000
ACCOMMODATION 150,000 150,000
     
TOTAL 650,000 600,000
     

Note: The school fees can be paid online, or by teller into FIDELITY BANK, Account name: GREENFIELD UNIVERSITY LTD/GTE. ACCOUNT NO. 4110073463. Installment payment of 60% of fees is available for both faculties beginning of the session and the remaining 40% must be paid before the beginning of the 2nd semester.

We hope that at the end of this long read, you have been able to garner all the information that you require concerning Greenfield University School Fees 2023. If you have questions regarding the subject matter, please let us know via the comment section and we will provide you with answers shortly.
Advertisements

Leave a Reply