FUWUKARI postgraduate admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session can be accessed via the official FUWUKARI postgraduate portal. See how to access the official Federal University Wukari postgraduate form 2022/2023 below.
The Federal University Wukari School of Postgraduate Studies invites suitably qualified candidates to submit an application for admission into its various FUWUKARI postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2022/2023 academic session on a part-time and full-time basis.
We will show you everything you need to know about the admission exercise, the cost of FUWUKARI PG form 2022, the Federal University Wukari postgraduate admission form closing date, and how to apply for the Federal University Wukari masters form 2022 successfully without any hindrance.
Read on to see the admission requirement, how to access FUWUKARI postgraduate application form 2022, the price of FUWUKARI masters form 2022/2023, and how to apply for FUWUKARI PG admission form 2022 below.
How much is the Federal University Wukari postgraduate form 2022/2023? FUWUKARI postgraduate admission form costs N15,000 only for applicants within Nigeria or $100 only for International applicants. Now that you know the cost of the admission form, let’s see the admission requirements and how to apply for FUWUKARI postgraduate form 2022 successfully.
Federal University Wukari Postgraduate Admission Requirement
- Candidates must have passed at Credit level in at least live departmental relevant subjects including English language and Mathematics.
- Postgraduate Diploma: Candidates must be graduates of FUWUKARI or any other recognized University with at least a Third-Class Degree in relevant disciplines. Holders of the Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least a Lower Credit (CGPA of 3.50 on a 5-point scale) pass in relevant Discipline. Holders of other professional qualifications which may be acceptable to the Board of the School of Postgraduate Studies and Senate of the University.
- Master’s Degree: Holders of first Degree of FUWUKARI with at least a Second Class Honours in relevant subjects. Holders of equivalent qualifications from other recognized Universities. A Candidate with a third-class honours degree or HND with Lower Credit (CGPA of 3.50 on a 5-point scale).
- Doctor of Philosophy: Candidates who hold a Master’s Degree of FUWUKARI with a CGPA of 3.50 (on a 5-point scale) or 60% and above. Candidates with equivalent qualifications from other recognized Universities.
The following steps will walk you through the process of applying for FUWUKARI postgraduate form 2022/2023. To apply for admission, follow the procedures outlined below.
How to Apply for FUWUKARI Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023
- Visit the official portal at https://pg.fuwportal.edu.ng.
- Select “Online Application.”
- Input your Personal Data with a valid email address.
- The system will redirect you to the payment platform.
- After payment, return to the portal to complete your registration.
- Click on submit when all required documents are uploaded.
- After submission, you can also edit and download to view uploaded files.
Note: The exam date and time for the Federal University Wukari PG screening test will be communicated to you through the contact details you submitted during registration.
The Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) Postgraduate admission closing date 2022/2023 will be announced once the admission form is out. This page will be updated with the starting and closing date once the form is out.
If you have any questions regarding FUWUKARI SPGS form 2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond to your request.