FUWUKARI Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale. The Federal University Wukari screening form can be access via the FUWUKARI Post UTME registration portal.
FUWUKARI Direct Entry Screening Form is also out and can be access via the Federal University Wukari admission portal. See how to apply for FUWUKARI admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Only students who choose the Federal University Wukari as their first choice and scored a minimum of 160 in JAMB are eligible to apply, while Direct Entry Candidates should obtain GCE A/L, IJMB, Advance NABTEB, and Credit at NCE and ND (excluding University Diploma).
Read on to see how to apply for the Federal University Wukari Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the Federal University Wukari Post UTME registration portal.
FUWUKARI Post UTME screening form is out. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the FUWUKARI Post UTME screening form, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. Read on to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
FUWUKARI Post UTME Form 2021
This is to inform the general public especially FUWUKARI aspirants that the Federal University Wukari, FUWUKARI Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. The FUWUKARI Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
FUWUKARI Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the Post UTME form before the deadline. FUWUKARI Post UTME form closing date for registration is not yet stated.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the Federal University Wukari that the school management has reopened the 2021/2022 FUWUKARI Post-UTME registration portal.
The Federal University Wukari hereby invites students who made the University their first choice in the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 160 to apply for screening.
Method of Application:
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000 (Two thousand naira only) via the Federal University Wukari portal.
Download FUWUKARI Past Questions and Answers
Download the Federal University Wukari Post UTME past questions and answers in order to prepare for the Post UTME screening. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination. Download Here FUWUKARI Past Questions and Answers.
How to Apply for FUWUKARI Post UTME Form
On the home page of the Federal University Wukari Portal website, click on Post-UTME Screening Registration. APPLY HERE.
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2, 000 only excluding bank charges.
- UTME candidates are required to click on the Get Details button for their JAMB information;
- DE candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to WEBPAY page. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g. Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after ten minutes, close the browser and restart).
- After login, click on Continue Registration link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details on the web page. You are required to upload your passport by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your passport must not be more than 25KB.
- Acceptable format is JPEG.
- Picture must be digital passport photograph.
- Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- Dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB.
- On completion of bio-data, click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
- For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applied in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Post-UTME Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.
If you still have any questions regarding the Federal University Wukari Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the FUWUKARI Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.