Is FUWUKARI Post UTME form out for 2023/2024? When is FUWUKARI Post UTME form closing? See how to apply for the Federal University Wukari Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session via the official FUWUKARI admission portal for UTME/Direct Entry candidates.
FUWUKARI Post UTME portal is now enabled for online registrations. The 2023/2024 FUWUKARI Post UTME screening form price and requirements for admission are clearly outlined below.
The 2023 Federal University Wukari screening form can be accessed via the official FUWUKARI Post UTME registration portal. Read on to see the application processes, entry requirements, registration form closing date, how to access FUWUKARI portal and obtain FUWUKARI screening form 2023 plus other related information.
FUWUKARI Direct Entry form 2023/2024 can also be accessed via the Federal University Wukari admission portal. Direct Entry Candidates should obtain GCE A/L, IJMB, Advance NABTEB, and Credit at NCE and ND (excluding University Diploma).
Read on to see how to apply for the Federal University Wukari Post UTME form 2023 successfully without any hindrance via the Federal University Wukari Post UTME registration portal.
Is FUWUKARI Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Out?
Do you want to further your education at the Federal University Wukari and wondering if FUWUKARI admission form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
We will show you everything you need to know about FUWUKARI form 2023/2024, the registration processes, entry requirements, qualifications, FUWUKARI admission form deadline 2023, the price of FUWUKARI 2023 Post UTME form, and other related information you may wish to know. So take this article very seriously because all the information you need is on this page.
FUWUKARI 2023/2024 Post UTME Requirements for Registration
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University Wukari, undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Only students who choose the Federal University Wukari as their first choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and score the required JAMB cut-off mark for the Federal University Wukari are eligible to apply for admission. FUWUKARI cut-off mark for admission into the institution is 160.
In addition, candidates must obtain at least FIVE CREDIT passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings. However, credit in Mathematics is not compulsory for all courses offered in FUWUKARI.
All aspiring students are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications. Also, candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
Now that you know the requirements for FUWUKARI Post UTME 2023/2024, let’s look at the cost of the form and how to apply successfully without any hindrance.
How Much Is the Federal University Wukari Post UTME Form 2023/2024? FUWUKARI Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable. See how to apply for FUWUKARI admission form 2023/2024 below.
Download FUWUKARI Past Questions and Answers
Download the Federal University Wukari Post UTME past questions and answers in order to prepare for the Post UTME screening. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination. Download Here FUWUKARI Past Questions and Answers.
How to Apply for FUWUKARI Post UTME Form 2023/2024
On the home page of the Federal University Wukari Portal website, click on Post-UTME Screening Registration.
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- The actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2, 000 only excluding bank charges.
- UTME candidates are required to click on the Get Details button for their JAMB information;
- DE candidates should click the OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names; and
- Click on the Make Payment link to go to the WEBPAY page. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g. Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after ten minutes, close the browser and restart).
- After login, click on the Continue Registration link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details on the web page. You are required to upload your passport by clicking on the Browse button and select your picture. Your passport must not be more than 25KB.
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be a digital passport photograph.
- The resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- Dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB.
- On completion of bio-data, click on the Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
- For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on the qualifications drop-down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick the number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applied in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Post-UTME Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.
FUWUKARI Post UTME Closing Date 2023/2024
When is FUWUKARI Post UTME form closing date 2023? FUWUKARI admission form 2023/2024 is yet to be out. The Federal University Wukari registration deadline 2023/2024 for Post UTME/Direct Entry candidates will be announced once the admission form is out. The purpose of this article is to direct you on what to do when the admission form is out.
We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the form is out. So keep visiting this page regularly in order to be updated once the form is out.
Federal University Wukari Post UTME Screening Date 2023/2024
There is no official date yet for the 2023/2024 Federal University Wukari Post UTME screening exercise for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates. However, we will update this page once FUWUKARI screening date 2023/2024 is announced.
The above guidelines will assist you in successfully applying for FUWUKARI Post UTME form 2023/2024. If you follow all the guidelines listed above, you will surely be offered admission. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
From time to time, we published the latest update regarding the 2023 Federal University Wukari admission form on this portal. So if you want to stay informed and never miss an update, then keep visiting this web page regularly in order to stay updated.
If you have any questions regarding FUWUKARI registration form 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond to it.