FUTMINNA courses and requirements for admission for the 2022/2023 session have been published. See the full list of accredited courses offered at the Federal University of Technology Minna below.
We have published the official FUTMINNA courses and cut off marks for admission. So read on to see the Federal University of Technology Minna courses and requirements for undergraduate students.
FUTMINNA Courses and Requirements
Have you been dreaming of furthering your education at the Federal University of Technology Minna and wondering if the school offered your preferred choice of course? If so, we have got you covered!
This page was created for the purpose of showing you the official list of courses offered at the Federal University of Technology Minna and the entry requirements into those courses.
So whether you have been searching for social science courses in FUTMINNA, medical courses in FUTMINNA, FUTMINNA engineering courses, education courses in FUTMINNA, or any other accredited courses in FUTMINNA, then this page was created for prospective undergraduate students like you.
We believe that this article will be of help to you as you prepare to seek admission into this great institution. Also, all the programmes offered in the school are fully accredited.
Below is the official list of courses offered at the Federal University of Technology Minna for undergraduate students. This page will be updated once a new course is added. FUTMINNA courses are as follows.
Federal University of Technology Minna Courses
- Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Animal Production
- Applied Geophysics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer with Statistics
- Crop Production
- Cyber Security Science
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Geography / Physics
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Science
- Electrical And Computer Engineering
- Entrepreneurship And Business Studies
- Estate Management
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Food Science And Nutrition
- Food Science and Technology
- Industrial Education Technology
- Information And Media Technology Engineering
- Library and Information Technology
- Mathematics with Computer Science
- Mathematics with Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
- Project Management Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Soil Science
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Water Resources, Aquaculture and Fisheries Technology
Above are the list of undergraduate courses in FUTMINNA. We hope you have seen your choice of course. If so, then we hope you would love to know the cut off mark for FUTMINNA and FUTMINNA school fees for new students.
We have written a comprehensive article regarding FUTMINNA school fees and the school JAMB cut off mark. Just click on the above links and you will be redirected to those pages.
FUTMINNA Accredited Courses and Requirements
In order to get admission to study your preferred course, you need to meet certain requirements which are listed below:
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO or its equivalent in no more than two (2) sittings.
- You should be at least sixteen years of age at the time of application.
- All candidates must beat the current cut off mark for the Federal University of Technology Minna
If you meet the above requirements, you will gain admission to study your choice of course at the institution.
We hope this article on list of accredited courses offered in FUTMINNA was helpful to you. If so, please share to help a friend.
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond immediately.
Copyright Infringement: No article should be copied from this website without written permission from the author and proper reference and link to the page from which it is extracted. Anything else will lead to legal action for copyright infringement. All articles on this site are the result of careful research by our writers and editors.