FUTA courses and requirements for admission for the 2022/2023 session have been published. See the full list of accredited courses offered at the Federal University of Technology Akure below.
We have published the official FUTA courses and cut off marks for admission. So read on to see the Federal University of Technology Akure courses and requirements for undergraduate students.
FUTA Courses and Requirements
Have you been dreaming of furthering your education at the Federal University of Technology Akure and wondering if the school offered your preferred choice of course? If so, we have got you covered!
This page was created for the purpose of showing you the official list of courses offered at the Federal University of Technology Akure and the entry requirements into those courses.
So whether you have been searching for social science courses in FUTA, medical courses in FUTA, FUTA engineering courses, education courses in FUTA, or any other accredited courses in FUTA, then this page was created for prospective undergraduate students like you.
We believe that this article will be of help to you as you prepare to seek admission into this great institution. Also, all the programmes offered in the school are fully accredited.
Below is the official list of courses offered at the Federal University of Technology Akure for undergraduate students. This page will be updated once a new course is added. FUTA courses are as follows.
Federal University of Technology Akure Courses
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Extension and Communication Technology
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Agricultural Resource Extension
- Agriculture and Resource Economics
- Animal Production and Health
- Applied Geology
- Applied Geophysics
- Bio-medical Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Crop, Soil, And Pest Management
- Cyber Security
- Eco-Tourism and Wildlife Management
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Entrepreneurship Management Technology
- Estate Management
- Fisheries And Aquaculture Technology
- Food Science and Technology
- Forestry and Wood Technology
- Human Anatomy
- Industrial And Production Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Design
- Industrial Mathematics
- Information And Communication Technology
- Information Systems
- Marine Science And Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Project Management Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Remote Sensing And Geosciences Information System
- Software Engineering
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
Above are the list of undergraduate courses in FUTA. We hope you have seen your choice of course. If so, then we hope you would love to know the cut off mark for FUTA and FUTA school fees for new students.
We have written a comprehensive article regarding FUTA school fees and the school JAMB cut off mark. Just click on the above links and you will be redirected to those pages.
FUTA Accredited Courses and Requirements
In order to get admission to study your preferred course, you need to met certain requirements which are listed below:
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO or its equivalent in no more than two (2) sittings.
- You should be at least sixteen years of age at the time of application.
- All candidates must beat the current cut off mark for the Federal University of Technology Akure
If you meet the above requirements, you will gain admission to study your choice of course at the institution.
We hope this article on list of accredited courses offered in FUTA was helpful to you. If so, please share to help a friend.
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond immediately.
Copyright Infringement: No article should be copied from this website without written permission from the author and proper reference and link to the page from which it is extracted. Anything else will lead to legal action for copyright infringement. All articles on this site are the result of careful research by our writers and editors.