AE-FUNAI Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale. The Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike screening form can be access via the FUNAI Post UTME registration portal.
FUNAI Direct Entry Screening Form is also out and can be access via the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike admission portal. See how to apply for AE-FUNAI admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University Ndufu-Alike (FUNAI) Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Only students who choose the Federal University Ndufu-Alike as their first choice and scored a minimum of 150 in JAMB for other are eligible to apply.
Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 250 in the UTME and candidates who applied to study Law must have a minimum score of 240 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s Post-UTME Screening.
Read on to see how to apply for the Federal University Ndufu-Alike Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the Federal University Ndufu-Alike Post UTME registration portal.
FUNAI Post UTME screening form is out. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the AE-FUNAI Post UTME screening form, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. Read on to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
FUNAI Post UTME Form 2021
This is to inform the general public especially FUNAI aspirants that the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike, FUNAI Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration for 2021/2022 Post UTME/DE screening exercise into the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI) commences on Tuesday, 21st September 2021 and end on Monday, 25th October 2021. The FUNAI Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
FUNAI Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the Post UTME form before the deadline. AE-FUNAI Post UTME form 2021 closing date for registration is on Monday, 25th October 2021.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike that the school management has reopened the 2021/2022 FUNAI Post-UTME registration portal.
The Federal University Ndufu-Alike hereby invites students who made the University their first choice in the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 150 to apply for screening.
Method of Application:
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000 (Two thousand naira only) via the Federal University Ndufu-Alike portal.
Download FUNAI Past Questions and Answers
Download the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Post UTME past questions and answers in order to prepare for the Post UTME screening. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination. Download Here FUNAI Past Questions and Answers.
How to Apply for FUNAI Post UTME Form
To register, follow the steps below.
- Visit FUNAI admission portal at funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS,
- Click on 2021/2022 UTME Admission Screening OR 2021/2022 Direct Entry Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2021/2022 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip and come with it for the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Test.
Note: Candidates with Awaiting Result can fill the registration form with the steps below:
On the result upload page
- Enter asterisk (*) in place of Examination Centre and Examination Number
- Select the relevant O’Level Subjects
- Select AR (Awaiting Result) for the grades of all selected subjects
- Repeat the same on the Result Upload confirmation page
FUNAI Post UTME Screening Date and Requirements
AE-FUNAI screening date 2021/2022 for Post UTME and Direct Entry candidates is scheduled to hold from Tuesday, 2nd November 2021 to Friday, 5th November 2021.
The VENUE for the screening tests is the University’s Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre, which is located at Zone A in the University Campus. The DATE and TIME of test for each registered candidate shall be communicated to him/her through the registration acknowledgement slip, which can be printed from the University Portal.
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Print-out of Registration Acknowledgement Slip which MUST INDICATE the date and time for the test. The Registration Acknowledgement Slip can be downloaded and printed from the University’s website.
- 2021/2022 Original UTME Result Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour) and score.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates should come with their original Direct Entry Application Slip showing candidates’ picture (in colour)
If you still have any questions regarding the Federal University Ndufu-Alike Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the FUNAI Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.