FUKASHERE postgraduate admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session can be accessed via the official FUKASHERE postgraduate portal. See how to access the official Federal University of Kashere postgraduate form 2022/2023 below.
The Federal University of Kashere School of Postgraduate Studies invites suitably qualified candidates to submit an application for admission into its various FUKASHERE postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2022/2023 academic session on a part-time and full-time basis.
We will show you everything you need to know about the admission exercise, the cost of FUKASHERE PG form 2022, the Federal University of Kashere postgraduate admission form closing date, and how to apply for the Federal University of Kashere masters form 2022 successfully without any hindrance.
Read on to see the admission requirement, how to access FUKASHERE postgraduate application form 2022, the price of FUKASHERE masters form 2022/2023, and how to apply for FUKASHERE PG admission form 2022 below.
How much is the Federal University of Kashere postgraduate form 2022/2023? FUKASHERE postgraduate admission form cost N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) and is non-refundable. Now that you know the cost of the admission form, let’s see the admission requirements and how to apply for FUKASHERE postgraduate form 2022 successfully.
Federal University of Kashere Postgraduate Admission Requirement
- A candidate seeking admission into a Postgraduate Diploma Programme must possess a qualification adjudged to be equivalent to a first degree(at least 3rd Class Degree or higher) or a Higher National Diploma (with at least Lower Credit) or its equivalent, provided the University matriculation requirements are satisfied.
- A candidate seeking admission into a professional Masters’ degree programme must hold a minimum of Second Class Lower Degree in the relevant area from the Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University, or a good Postgraduate Diploma in the relevant area not below the classification of merit from the Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University provided the conditions prescribed under the Postgraduate Diploma Programmes above are satisfied, Or a minimum of Second Class Upper Division degree in a non-related area plus relevant professional qualifications obtained after passing a qualifying examination.
- A candidate seeking admission into the Academic Master’s degree must hold a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) Degree with a CGPA of not below 2.75 on the scale of 4.00-5.00 points of the Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University. A minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) with a CGPA of 2.40 – 2.74 on a scale of 0.00 – 5.00 of the Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University or a relevant Postgraduate Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 (merit) on a scale of 0.00 -5.00 (Provided the University matriculation requirements are satisfied in the relevant area.
- A candidate who seeks admission into the Doctor of Philosophy programme, must hold an academic Masters’ degree of the Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University.
The following steps will walk you through the process of applying for FUKASHERE postgraduate form 2022/2023. To apply for admission, follow the procedures outlined below.
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023
Application Procedure (Online)
The application fee for all programmes is Ten Thousand Naira ( N10,000.00) only. Interested candidates should log into the Federal University of Kashere website https://fukashere.edu.ng and click on the School of Postgraduate Studies portal and follow the procedure below:
- Begin your application by creating a profile, check your email for your username and password
- Continue your registration by login in with your profile details.
- Make a payment of a non-refundable application fee of N10,000.00 only, payable to the Federal University of Kashere through the REMITA platform.
- Fill the application form and submit it.
Application Procedure (Offline)
Interested candidates should generate REMITA invoice in favour of the Federal University of Kashere, by selecting miscellaneous revenue as the name of service/purpose. Indicate purchase of postgraduate application form as description and make payment into any bank.
Candidates are to obtain a receipt of payment from the Bursary Department and proceed to the School of Postgraduate Studies for the collection of the forms. Completed Offline application forms are to be submitted to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies.
Note: The exam date and time for the Federal University of Kashere PG screening test will be communicated to you through the contact details you submitted during registration.
The Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) Postgraduate admission closing date 2022/2023 will be announced once the admission form is out. This page will be updated with the starting and closing date once the form is out.
If you have any questions regarding FUKASHERE SPGS form 2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond to your request.
Copyright Infringement: No article should be copied from this website without written permission from the author and proper reference and link to the page from which it is extracted. Anything else will lead to legal action for copyright infringement. All articles on this site are the result of careful research by our writers and editors.