FUGASHUA Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale. The Federal University Gashua screening form can be access via the FUGASHUA Post UTME registration portal.
FUGASHUA Direct Entry Screening Form is also out and can be access via the Federal University Gashua admission portal. See how to apply for FUGASHUA admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Only students who choose the Federal University Gashua as their first choice and scored a minimum of 160 in JAMB are eligible to apply.
Direct Entry Candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as their First choice with Distinction, Credit or Merit in NCE, IJMB (6 points & above), Upper Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) are eligible to apply.
Read on to see how to apply for the Federal University Gashua Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the Federal University Gashua Post UTME registration portal.
FUGASHUA Post UTME screening form is out. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the FUGASHUA Post UTME screening form, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. Read on to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
FUGASHUA Post UTME Form 2021
This is to inform the general public especially FUGASHUA aspirants that the Federal University Gashua, FUGASHUA Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. The FUGASHUA Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
FUGASHUA Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the Post UTME form before the deadline. FUGASHUA Post UTME form closing date for registration is not yet stated.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the Federal University Gashua that the school management has reopened the 2021/2022 FUGASHUA Post-UTME registration portal.
The Federal University Gashua hereby invites students who made the University their first choice in the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 160 to apply for screening.
Method of Application:
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000 (Two thousand naira only) via the Federal University Gashua portal.
Download FUGASHUA Past Questions and Answers
Download the Federal University Gashua Post UTME past questions and answers in order to prepare for the Post UTME screening. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination. Download Here FUGASHUA Past Questions and Answers.
How to Apply for FUGASHUA Post UTME Form
- Visit the FUGASHUA admission portal via fugashua.edu.ng and click on “New Applicant” to Choose mode of entry (UTME or Direct Entry).
- Fill the registration form to create UTME or DE screening accounts.
- Step 1: Create account and fill in your Bio-data. Click on Continue
- Step 2: Login and Click Edit to complete your Bio-data. Click Save and Next
- Step 3: Fill in the Institution you attended, O’Level results, and JAMB details. Click Save and Next
- Step 4: Upload your Passport Photograph and Select Course applied. Click Save and Next
- Step 5: Click on My Application to pay the required Screening Fee
- Step 6: Click on Pay Screening Fee for payment
- Step 7: Payment. Click on Payment Options, then select REMITA Payment and Click on continue
- Bank Payment Option:
- Print invoice (RRR invoice) and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option:
- Click Pay icon
- Select Card type (Master card, Verve card, etc.)
- Enter your ATM Card details and Click on Pay
- Your Receipt will be generated automatically upon successful payment.
- Bank Payment Option:
- Step 8: Login and Click on Enter Screening Examination Details to select your Course Subject Combination, Examination details, and Examination Scratch Card PIN respectively. Click Confirm when done.
If you still have any questions regarding the Federal University Gashua Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the FUGASHUA Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.