FUD Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale. The Federal University Dutse screening form can be access via the FUD Post UTME registration portal.
FUD Direct Entry Screening Form is also out and can be access via the Federal University Dutse admission portal. See how to apply for FUD admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University Dutse (FUD) Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Only students who choose the Federal University Dutse as their first choice and scored a minimum of 160 and above in JAMB are eligible to apply.
Read on to see how to apply for the Federal University Dutse Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the Federal University Dutse Post UTME registration portal.
FUD Post UTME screening form is out. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the FUD Post UTME screening form, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. Read on to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
FUD Post UTME Form
This is to inform the general public especially FUD aspirants that the Federal University Dutse, FUD Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. The FUD Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
FUD Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the Post UTME form before the deadline. FUD Post UTME form closing date for registration is not yet stated.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the Federal University Dutse that the school management has reopened the 2021/2022 FUD Post-UTME registration portal.
The Federal University Dutse hereby invites students who made the University their first choice in the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 160 to apply for screening.
Method of Application:
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000 (Two thousand naira only) via the Federal University Dutse portal.
How to Apply for FUD Post UTME Form
- Visit the Federal University Dutse PUTME Portal via putme.fud.edu.ng
- Login using your JAMB/DE Registration Number and State of Origin
- Update your Date of Birth, Email address, and Phone Number as it is on your UTME slip.
- Generate Invoice plus Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number
- Use the RRR Number to pay N 2,000 Post UTME charges, using any acceptable debit card, or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Verify your payment using the Verify button
- Scan and Upload a genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/ results and recent passport photograph.
- Print Examination Slip.
All candidates should print the following:
- Evidence of Payment (Remita Receipt),
- Printed Acknowledgement Slip.
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results or JAMB Registration Slip.
If you still have any questions regarding the Federal University Dutse Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the FUD Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.