Is EKSU Post UTME form out for 2023/2024? When is EKSU Post UTME form closing date 2023? See how to apply for the Ekiti State University Post UTME form 2023/2024 through the official EKSU portal for both UTME/Direct Entry candidates.
EKSU Post UTME portal is now enabled for online registrations. The 2023/2024 EKSU Post UTME screening form price and requirements for admission are clearly stated below.
The 2023 Ekiti State University screening form can be accessed via the official EKSU Post UTME registration portal. Read on to see the entry requirements, application processes, registration form closing date, how to access EKSU admission portal and obtain EKSU screening form 2023 plus other related information.
EKSU Direct Entry form 2023/2024 can also be accessed via the Ekiti State University admission portal. Read on to see how to apply for the Ekiti State University Post UTME form 2023 successfully without any hindrance via the Ekiti State University Post UTME registration portal.
Is EKSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Out?
Are you a prospective student of the Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti and wondering if EKSU admission form 2023 is out? If so, we will show you everything you need to know about EKSU Post UTME 2023/2024.
These include the registration processes, entry requirements, qualifications, EKSU admission form deadline 2023, the price of EKSU form 2023/2024, and other related information you may wish to know. So take this article very seriously because all the information you need is on this page.
EKSU Post UTME Requirements for Registration
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ekiti State University, Degree programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. To be eligible for admission, you need to meet certain requirements which are stated below.
Only students who choose the Ekiti State University as their first choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and score the required EKSU cut-off mark are eligible to apply for admission. The minimum cut-off mark for Ekiti State University is 180.
In addition, candidates must obtain at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language in no more than two sittings. However, some EKSU courses do not require having credit in Mathematics.
All prospective students are advised to strictly adhere to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications as required. Also, candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise will not be offered admission.
Now that you know those who are eligible to obtain the Ekiti State University Post UTME form 2023/2024, let’s see how much the form cost and how to apply for EKSU Post UTME 2023/2024 successfully without any hindrance.
How Much Is the Ekiti State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024? EKSU Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable. See how to apply for EKSU admission form 2023/2024 below.
Download EKSU Past Questions and Answers
Download the Ekiti State University Post UTME past questions and answers in order to prepare for the Post UTME screening. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination. Download Here EKSU Past Questions and Answers.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Visit www.eksu.edu.ng and click on ‘PAY FOR PUTME’
- Select mode of entry e.g. UTME or DIRECT ENTRY.
- Fill in your Jamb’s Registration Number.
- Fill in the course you are applying for.
- Fill in your name (Applicant’s name).
- Fill in your phone number (Applicant’s Personal Phone number).
- Fill in your VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS (Applicant’s Email).
- Confirm e-mail address. (Please ensure your email address is active and correct as your payment receipt will be sent to the email address you provided on the biller. You may not get a receipt if the email is incorrect.
- Please click on the “I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification.
- Click “Submit”.
- Then select how you want to pay e.g.
- a)CARD (This method requires that you fill in your ATM card (Master, Visa, or Verve card) details to make payment).
- b)Bank Branch (This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transactions and present your pre-generated RRR code to make payment).
(You are advised to use any of the above methods of payment for ease of service).
Note: Please ensure you fill in your details correctly as payment made for the Post-UTME application in error is non-refundable.
Also, ensure you copy or print the RRR number generated after successful payment.
B.i. To apply for 2023/2024 UTME/DE go back to www.eksu.edu.ng, click on APPLY FOR PUTME, locate Admission, and click on ‘start’, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- ‘Sign up’ by providing the required details to create an account, MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, a verification email will be sent to you.
iii. After successfully signing up, click LOGIN to log on to your dashboard, applicants are to login using their CORRECT JAMB registration number as ‘username’ and enter their personal phone number as ‘password’ used while signing up.
- On your dashboard select the type of application (2020/2021 PUTME application). The next page requires inputting applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME). For applicants who chose EKSU, their information will be populated automatically and they can proceed to fill in their other details. Applicants who do not choose EKSU as first choice will have to fill in all their correct details on the form page.
The next page requires inputting the RRR number gotten for your payment on remita (A, 1-13 above) for the verification of payment status.
- Attach 1” x 1” your coloured passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
- Upload details of your O’Level result(s) obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO and NABTEB.
vii. After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed screening form.
Ekiti State University Post UTME Screening Date 2023/2024
There is no official date yet for the 2023/2024 Ekiti State University Post UTME screening exercise for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates. However, we will update this page once EKSU screening date 2023/2024 is announced.
If you meet the requirements and follow all the guidelines listed above, you will be able to apply for EKSU Post UTME form 2023/2024 successfully and your name will be included in this year’s EKSU admission list. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
From time to time, we published the latest update regarding the Ekiti State University admission form 2023 on this portal. So if you want to stay informed and never miss an update, then we strongly advise you to bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in order to stay updated.
If you have any questions regarding EKSU registration form 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond to it.