EKSU admission form is out. EKSU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale. The Ekiti State University screening form can be access via the EKSU Post UTME registration portal.
EKSU Direct Entry Screening Form is also out and can be accessed via the Ekiti State University admission portal. See how to apply for EKSU admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU) Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the Ekiti State University that the school management has reopened the 2021/2022 EKSU Post-UTME registration portal. Only students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for EKSU are eligible to apply for admission.
EKSU Post UTME screening form is out. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the EKSU Post UTME screening form, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other vital information you may wish to know. Read on to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
EKSU Post UTME Form 2021
This is to inform the general public especially EKSU aspirants that the Ekiti State University, EKSU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. The EKSU Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
EKSU Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. EKSU Post UTME form closing date for registration is not yet stated.
The Ekiti State University hereby invites students who had a minimum score of 180 and above in JAMB to apply for this year’s admission.
Read on to see how to apply for the Ekiti State University Post UTME form successfully without any hindrance via the Ekiti State University Post UTME registration portal.
Download Ekiti State University Past Questions and Answers
Click the following link to download the EKSU Post UTME past questions and answers in order to prepare for the Post UTME screening. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME Form
- Visit www.eksu.edu.ng and click on ‘PAY FOR PUTME’
- Select mode of entry e.g. UTME or DIRECT ENTRY.
- Fill in your Jamb’s Registration Number.
- Fill in the course you are applying for.
- Fill in your name (Applicant’s name).
- Fill in your phone number (Applicant’s Personal Phone number).
- Fill in your VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS (Applicant’s Email).
- Confirm e-mail address. (Please ensure your email address is active and correct as your payment receipt will be sent to the email address you provided on the biller. You may not get a receipt if email is incorrect.
- Please click on the “I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification.
- Click “Submit”.
- Then select how you want to pay e.g.
- a)CARD (This method requires that you fill in your ATM card (Master, Visa or Verve card) details to make payment).
- b)Bank Branch (This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transaction and present your pre-generated RRR code to make payment).
(You are advised to use any of the above method of payment for ease of service).
Note: Please ensure you fill in your details correctly as payment made for Post-UTME application in error is non-refundable.
Also, ensure you copy or print the RRR number generated after successful payment.
B.i. To apply for 2020/2021 UTME/DE go back to the www.eksu.edu.ng, click on APPLY FOR PUTME, locate Admission and click on ‘start’, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- ‘Sign up’ by providing the required details to create an account, MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, a verification email will be sent to you.
iii. After successful signing up, click LOGIN to log on to your dashboard, applicants are to login using their CORRECT JAMB registration number as ‘username’ and enter their personal phone number as ‘password’ used while signing up.
- On your dashboard select the type of application (2020/2021 PUTME application). The next page requires inputting applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME). For applicants who chose EKSU, their information will be populated automatically and they can proceed to fill in their other details. Applicants who do not choose EKSU as first choice will have to fill in all their correct details on the form page.
The next page requires inputting the RRR number gotten for your payment on remita (A, 1-13 above) for the verification of payment status.
- Attach1” x 1” your coloured passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
- Upload details of your O’Level result(s) obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO and NABTEB.
vii. After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed screening form.
If you still have any questions regarding the Ekiti State University Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
If you have any questions regarding the EKSU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, feel free to let us know, our support team will respond immediately.