Official List of Courses Offered in Port-Harcourt Polytechnic. See the full list of accredited courses offered in Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic, Rumuola below. Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Courses and requirements are clearly stated below.
Want to further your education at Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic and wondering if the institution offered your preferred choice of course. If so, you are not alone.
Many students are also wondering as much as you do. That is why we took the time to write this article for all aspirants hoping to seek admission at Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic.
This article will also be of help to students who don’t know what course to study and are searching for the list of accredited courses offered in Port Harcourt Polytechnic to choose from.
This web page contains a complete list of accredited courses offered in Port Harcourt Poly. We believe that this article will be of help to you as you prepare to seek admission into the institution.
Below is the official list of courses offered in Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic. This page will update automatically when a new course is added.
All the programmes in the school are fully accredited. Port Harcourt Polytechnic Courses are as follows:
Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Courses
- Agricultural Engineering/Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Library & Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- Transportation Planning and Logistics
- Urban and Regional Planning
Above are the list of undergraduate courses offered at Elechi Amadi Polytechnic. We hope you made your choice. If yes, then we wish you good luck as you prepare to seek admission into this great institution.
Port Harcourt Polytechnic Accredited Courses and Admission Requirements
In order to get admission to study your preferred course, you need to met certain requirements which are listed below:
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO or its equivalent in no more than two (2) sittings.
- You should be at least sixteen years of age at the time of application.
- Candidate must beat the current cut off mark for Port Harcourt Polytechnic
If you meet the above requirements, you will gain admission to study your choice of course at the institution.
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comment box below and we will respond immediately.